United States · Remote
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2023
Are you dedicated to providing world-class customer service? Are you passionate about training? Do you enjoy helping users adopt new software? If you are looking for a job that combines these, then read on! WorkWave is seeking an Implementation Specialist to join our growing team.
At WorkWave, an Implementation Specialist manages the customer implementation experience from start to finish, providing support, training, and guidance, ensuring the smooth adoption of our solution-based, workforce management software.
WHAT YOU'L DO:
- Manage all aspects of the customer's implementation process and track their progress
- Work with customers to understand their business and recommend best practices in the use of the software
- Maintain a high level of quality while coordinating multiple client implementations simultaneously
- Handle customer support calls during the implementation time-frame
- Train customers and their staff in the use of the software
- Nurture customer relationships to build a relationship built on trust
- Participate in the on-going creation and updating of best practices for implementation and training
- Work across department boundaries to champion the success of your customer’s implementation process
- Actively participate in increasing your knowledge of the software and the industry
- Collaborate with other departments when necessary to help the customer be successful
- Become an expert in multiple products and industry verticals
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Minimum of 2 years of software support, implementation experience, or similar experience
- Bachelor's degree or Associate’s degree with equivalent experience
- Understanding of basic tech and SaaS concepts
- Project management and planning skills
- Familiarity with blended learning solutions
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Documentation and/or course development experience
- Excel knowledge and data analysis skills
- Customer service/support experience
- Ability to work cross-functionally with teams and departments
- High attention to detail
- Time management, prioritization, and strategic thinking
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Experience using Salesforce, JIRA, G Suite, MS SQL, or Service Assistant (Preferred)
A GLOBAL COMPANY WITH A LOCAL PRESENCE:
• We know that there are benefits of being in the office and working from home. WorkWave promotes a healthy work/life balance and provides employees with the flexibility of collaborating in the office or the option to work virtually if desired.
• We have employees in over 30 states, 7 countries and many regional offices - each with their own set of perks and opportunities to give back to the local community.
• Whether you work remotely or take advantage of one of our offices, you’ll find a community of WorkWavers that value diversity, and care deeply about our products, clients, our communities and each other.
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, NO MATTER WHERE YOU DO IT:
• Our HQ is based at our state of the art home office in the historic Bell Works complex located in Holmdel Township, New Jersey
• With everything you could find in a great downtown -- from restaurants and retail to art and culture the Bell Works “Metroburb” is a microcosm of innovation, possibility, and inspiration and WorkWave is proud to be a part of it
• Pharmacy, urgent care, bank, restaurants, florist, gym, dentist, outdoor patio bar and weekly farmers market all conveniently located on the first floor - making running errands on a break a breeze.
• We work hard but play hard too...need a break? When in the office kick back in our common area, play a game of arcade basketball, video games in our game rooms or face off in a ping pong match
• Great! Our teams are well versed at working collaboratively in a fully virtual environment. We keep our offices available to all to use when working remotely isn’t feasible, or to help with cross training, team building and/or brainstorming.
RELAX, WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED:
• Employees can expect a robust benefits package, including health and dental, generous paid time off and 401(k) with company match
• Tuition reimbursement
• Robust Employee Assistance Program through TotalCare offering free counselling 24/7/365, plus financial counselling, legal guidance, adoption assistance services and much more!
• 24/7 access to virtual medical care with Teledoc
• Floating time off for holidays and/or your birthday
• Quarterly awards based on peer nominations
• Regional discounts and perks
• Opportunities to participate in charitable events and give back to the community
GROW WITH US: • We understand the impact of attracting and keeping top talent and reward intellectual curiosity and a thirst for personal and professional growth• Encouraging our employees that already have an intimate knowledge of and passion for our products to apply for other roles within our walls just makes sense!
• Our employees have access to extensive video libraries for soft skill and role specific training available 24/7 and live trainings are provided throughout the year
JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
• 10 Time winner of Best Place to Work in New Jersey by NJBiz !
• WorkWave has been recognized with multiple awards for its outstanding products, growth and culture, including the Inc. 5000, SaaS Award, IT World Awards, Globe Awards, Silver Stevie Award for Employer of the Year, and Best Place to Work Inc. Magazine
• Recently named one of The Software Report's 3rd annual list of the Top 100 Software Companies of 2022 (worldwide!)
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status:
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification.
At WorkWave, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you feel like you could make a great impact in this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
WorkWave supports salary transparency, however please note that salary estimates provided by websites (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.) and not by WorkWave may not accurately reflect the actual salary range for the position.