Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Saturday, August 12, 2023
WorkWave is looking for a dedicated Sales Administrator to join our team! Acting as a liaison between sales and finance, you will be the go-to person for ensuring the successful resolution of sales related client requests that require cross functional alignment. A successful Sales Administrator will act as a trusted advisor and resource between key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
The ideal fit for this role is someone that has very strong attention to detail, is a quick learner, and is eager to contribute to the operational efficiency of our sales team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Provide office support to either an individual or team and their customer
- Monitor pending cases and help hold appropriate individuals, teams and/or groups accountable for resolution
- Act as a client advocate and work with internal departments to ensure that clients needs are understood and satisfied.
- Review and understand existing purchase agreements
- Understand Salesforce workflows based on WW usage
- Translate and communicate the customers’ requests/requirements into our internal workflows and CRM (specifically Salesforce CPQ)
- Partner with internal training, systems and operations teams to improve processes and remove roadblocks
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Salesforce experience required
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Learns from mistakes
- Positive attitude and proactive approach to completing tasks
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills in a high volume environment
- The ability to work under strict deadlines and maintain month end deadlines
- Strong background in deal construction and approvals (Deal Desk)
- Understanding and experience in managing internal and external contractual terms (M&A, Change Management)
- Ability to interact with all seniority levels and communicate proper procedure
A GLOBAL COMPANY WITH A LOCAL PRESENCE:
• We know that there are benefits of being in the office and working from home. WorkWave promotes a healthy work/life balance and provides employees with the flexibility of collaborating in the office or the option to work virtually if desired.
• We have employees in over 30 states, 7 countries and many regional offices - each with their own set of perks and opportunities to give back to the local community.
• Whether you work remotely or take advantage of one of our offices, you’ll find a community of WorkWavers that value diversity, and care deeply about our products, clients, our communities and each other.
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, NO MATTER WHERE YOU DO IT:
• Our HQ is based at our state of the art home office in the historic Bell Works complex located in Holmdel Township, New Jersey
• With everything you could find in a great downtown -- from restaurants and retail to art and culture the Bell Works “Metroburb” is a microcosm of innovation, possibility, and inspiration and WorkWave is proud to be a part of it
• Pharmacy, urgent care, bank, restaurants, florist, gym, dentist, outdoor patio bar and weekly farmers market all conveniently located on the first floor - making running errands on a break a breeze.
• We work hard but play hard too...need a break? When in the office kick back in our common area, play a game of arcade basketball, video games in our game rooms or face off in a ping pong match
WORKING REMOTE? Great! Our teams are well versed at working collaboratively in a fully virtual environment. We keep our offices available to all to use when working remotely isn’t feasible, or to help with cross training, team building and/or brainstorming.
RELAX, WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED:
• Employees can expect a robust benefits package, including health and dental, generous paid time off and 401k with company match
• Tuition reimbursement
• Robust Employee Assistance Program through TotalCare offering free counseling 24/7/365, plus financial counseling, legal guidance, adoption assistance services and much more!
• 24/7 access to virtual medical care with Teladoc
• Floating time off for holidays and/or your birthday
• Quarterly awards based on peer nominations
• Regional discounts and perks
• Opportunities to participate in charitable events and give back to the community
GROW WITH US:
• We understand the impact of attracting and keeping top talent and reward intellectual curiosity and a thirst for personal and professional growth
• Encouraging our employees that already have an intimate knowledge of and passion for our products to apply for other roles within our walls just makes sense!
• Our employees have access to extensive video libraries for soft skill and role specific training available 24/7 and live trainings are provided throughout the year
JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
• 10 Time winner of Best Place to Work in New Jersey by NJBiz!
• WorkWave has been recognized with multiple awards for its outstanding products, growth and culture, including the Inc. 5000, SaaS Award, IT World Awards, Globe Awards, Silver Stevie Award for Employer of the Year, and Best Place to Work Inc. Magazine
• Recently named one of The Software Report's 3rd annual list of the Top 100 Software Companies of 2022 (worldwide!)
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status: Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At WorkWave, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you feel like you could make a great impact in this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
WorkWave supports salary transparency, however please note that salary estimates provided by websites (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.) and not by WorkWave may not accurately reflect the actual salary range for the position.