Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Omaha, NE, USA
Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
The Business Development Representative position is responsible for providing qualified leads to the sales organization and accelerating the process from prospect to customer.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Use a variety of approaches to prospecting into a list of target accounts including cold calling, social media, SalesLoft and email
• Nurture prospects at different stages of interest in order to gain trust and build a relationship over time
• Develop relationships with key decision makers
• Respond quickly to inbound leads/inquiries
• Provide qualified leads to the sales organization and accelerate the process from prospect to customer
• Gather information to accurately qualify prospects as sales opportunities and ensure that we provide a solution to their top business challenges.
1. Decision making authority
2. Pain points
3. Key contacts
• Manage time to meet individual goals to help the department succeed
• Collaborate with Regional Sales Managers, Solution Engineers, Customer Success Managers, and Marketing team members to meet organizational goals
• Complete and maintain data entry into CRM systems to reflect activity
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 1 to 3 years of professional sales experience, preferably business-to-business
- Ability to learn quickly and exceed expectations
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Professional speaking voice with strong phone etiquette skills
- A positive and determined attitude
- Time and task management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Engaging and articulate phone conversation skills
- Highly motivated
- Experience with detail-oriented tasks and processes in an office setting
- Experience with CRM products (i.e., Microsoft Dynamics, Sugar, SalesLoft, SalesForce)
A GLOBAL COMPANY WITH A LOCAL PRESENCE:
• We know that there are benefits of being in the office and working from home. WorkWave promotes a healthy work/life balance and provides employees with the flexibility of collaborating in the office or the option to work virtually if desired.
• We have employees in over 30 states, 7 countries and many regional offices - each with their own set of perks and opportunities to give back to the local community.
• Whether you work remotely or take advantage of one of our offices, you’ll find a community of WorkWavers that value diversity, and care deeply about our products, clients, our communities and each other.
WORKING REMOTELY? Great! Our teams are well versed in working collaboratively in a fully virtual environment. We keep our offices available to all to use when working remotely isn’t feasible, or to help with cross training, team building and/or brainstorming.
RELAX, WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED:
• Employees can expect a robust benefits package, including health and dental and 401k with company match
• Find your perfect work/life balance with our Flexible Time Off policy or generous PTO plan (role dependent) and paid holidays
• Tuition reimbursement
• Robust Employee Assistance Program through TotalCare offering free counseling 24/7/365, plus financial counseling, legal guidance, adoption assistance services and much more!
• 24/7 access to virtual medical care with Teladoc
• Quarterly awards based on peer nominations
• Regional discounts and perks
• Opportunities to participate in charitable events and give back to the community
GROW WITH US:
• We understand the impact of attracting and keeping top talent and reward intellectual curiosity and a thirst for personal and professional growth
• Encouraging our employees that already have an intimate knowledge of and passion for our products to apply for other roles within our walls just makes sense!
• Our employees have access to extensive video libraries for soft skill and role specific training available 24/7 and live trainings are provided throughout the year
JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
• 10 Time winner of Best Place to Work in New Jersey by NJBiz !
• WorkWave has been recognized with multiple awards for its outstanding products, growth and culture, including the Inc. 5000, SaaS Award, IT World Awards, Globe Awards, Silver Stevie Award for Employer of the Year, and Best Place to Work Inc. Magazine
• Recently named one of The Software Report's 3rd annual list of the Top 100 Software Companies of 2022 (worldwide!)
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status: Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At WorkWave, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you feel like you could make a great impact in this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
WorkWave supports salary transparency, however please note that salary estimates provided by websites (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.) and not by WorkWave may not accurately reflect the actual salary range for the position.