Zifo RnD Solutions
Curious about this position?
Does the prospect of combining Data management, cloud, and technology Transformation to help our BioPharma customers become data centric, AI/ML driven enterprises excite you? We are looking for young and experienced Data engineers to join our expanding team
Our customers are Scientific Informatics landscape to accelerate the discovery and manufacture of new Therapeutics, Drugs and Vaccines to save lives Faster! Consequently, we are rapidly growing and looking to expand our technical team in North America. This is an exciting opportunity to join our Data Team and help leading Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies deploy and support innovative scientific R&D technology globally.
Working to enable R&D Digital Transformation, you will design and engineer Data pipelines using the latest in Big Data, Cloud Infrastructure, Analytics and AI/ML. You will be part of a team of talented Zifo Data Scientists in helping our customers build their future data landscape.
Curious about your responsibilities?
- Evaluate business needs and objectives
- Analyze and organize raw data
- Build/Assess FAIR strategy/maturity model, data models, ETL pipelines
- Perform data analysis, detect patterns, and report findings
- Build algorithms, models, and visualization Dashboards
- Provide consulting inputs to develop guidelines & provide design ideas
- Research, assess & provide recommendations on Technology platforms & standards and best practices
- Help customers estimate, plan, and prioritize data engineering efforts
- Deliver guidance and oversight for project teams
- Build relationship with Customer, Internal and vendor leadership team
- Help grow and develop Zifo US Data Science business function
We are curious about YOU!
We get excited about Data Engineers who:
- Experience with Scientific Informatics solutions
- Background in Chemistry or Biology Science
- Experience in Life Sciences Industry
- Understanding of Machine Learning concepts
- Understanding of Cloud Architecture & ML Ops
- Experience in any Data focused solutions such as Snowflake, Databricks, PySpark, Cloudera, Knime, Airflow
- Data Engineer certification from cloud platform like Azure/AWS
A successful Zifo-ite is:
- Independent, Self-Motivated & Results driven
- Willing & able to quickly acquire new Technical Skills & Business Principles
- A critical thinker who possesses logical reasoning
- Curious and always looking for creative solutions to complex problems
What you bring to the table:
- Strong programming skills
- Strong database knowledge and query language skills (SQL, PL/SQL, NOSQL)
- Proven experience in at least one of the following languages: Python, R, Julia, Scala
- Technical expertise with ETL/ELT, Data modeling, Data wrangling, Data Integrations, Visualization and Data Governance
- Experience with building and administrating data pipeline platforms, big data solutions, Relational and Graph databases, Data Lake and Cloud services
- Experience with legacy data warehouse modernization and data migration
- Experience with CI/CD DevOps process
- Understanding in designing enterprise data sciences infrastructure & and deploying ML models
- Understanding of Data Cataloging, Data Storage, Data Engineering, Knowledge Graphs, Distributed Computing
- Plugged-in to emerging commercial and open-source technologies & solutions
- Good Understanding of Mathematical concepts, Statistical techniques
- At ease with Problem Solving, Analytical Thinking and Decision Making in real-time
Understanding of SDLC processes, MLOps and associated tools
- Curiosity to learn and Passion to join the vanguard driving evolution in Scientific Informatics
- A passion for ensuring customers (new and existing) have an amazing experience when they interact with Zifo.
- Able to relay, complex information in simple terms to internal, partner and customer stakeholders with diverse levels of technical knowledge.
- Confident and effective in communicating across teams, management tiers and with customers both in writing and verbally.
What we bring to the table:
CURIOSITY DRIVEN, SCIENCE FOCUSED, EMPLOYEE BUILT. Our culture is unlike any other, one where we debate, challenge ourselves, and interact with all alike. We are a curious bunch, characterized by our passion to learn and spirit of teamwork. Zifo is a global R&D solutions provider focused on the industries of Pharma, Biotech, Manufacturing QC, Medical Devices, specialty chemicals and other research-based organizations. Our team’s knowledge of science and expertise in technology help Zifo better serve our customers around the globe, including 7 of the Top 10 Biopharma companies.
We look for Science – Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Technology, Biomedical Engineering, Microbiology etc. We possess scientific and technical knowledge and bear professional and personal goals. While we have a “no doors” policy to promote free access within, we do have a tough door to walk in. We search with a two-point agenda – technical competency and cultural adaptability.
We offer a competitive compensation package including accrued vacation, medical, dental, vision, 401k with company matching, life insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
If you share these sentiments and are prepared for the atypical, then Zifo is your calling!
Zifo is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.