Informatics Delivery Manager
Zifo RnD Solutions
Location: Cambridge, MA
Curious about this position?
The Engagement Delivery Manager is primarily accountable for fulfilling all contractual obligations Zifo would have in their customer engagements. This role is the realization of the ‘one hand to shake’ concept that would allow both the customers as well as the internal Zifo stakeholders to work with one primary point of contact for all there servicing needs for the specific engagement. The DM will provide strategic and technical leadership, consulting and program / project management skills required to analyze customer needs and opportunities to ensure the Zifo team successfully delivers a solution meeting the customer objectives and goals.
Curious about your responsibilities?
- Overall accountability for the successful delivery of all projects and Zifo services in the engagement and ensure all service delivery contractual obligations are met
- Govern Project Health by using metrics-based health checks, perform Corrective and Preventive actions for any deviations, do follow-ups and follow throughs
- Chair Engagement Steering committee and other operational meetings including senior leadership from the customer and Zifo. Track action items, monitor and report their progress periodically
- Conceive and implement engagement improvement plans from service delivery improvement/optimization perspective
- Devise and implement continuous improvement plans, ensuring there are mutual gains for both the customer and Zifo
- Oversee engagement operations such as staffing, invoicing compliance, contract renewals, managing resource movements
- Customer Relationship Management – establish and nurture customer relationship across all levels with the objective of improving overall customer maturity across all customer segments that are serviced
- CSAT assessment and management by implementing focused improvement plans
- Contribute to Business Development – Perform Account Mining, Support RFP/Pursuits
- People Management – Provide performance feedback on Zifo resources to the line managers
- Provide strategic project and program management consultative guidance to customers by proactively identifying business and/or technical challenges or opportunities for improvements
- Bring in though leadership to the customer engagements by offering proactive insights into industrial trends
- Manage, motivate, and mentor cross-functional and enterprise project teams across the globe
- Ensure seamless experience for the customers while dealing with the various Zifo services teams across geographies
- Resolve any conflicts between the Zifo service lines keeping the customer interests as the priority
- Function as the first point of escalation from Zifo and provide timely and effective resolution in addition to doing a retrospective to address the root causes
We are curious about YOU!
We get excited about Delivery Managers who possess:
- R&D Informatics Skills
- Prior experience in Pharmaceutical or Biotech Research and Development industry
- Understanding of Drug Discovery & Development processes
- An Independent, Self-Motivated & Results driven mentality
- Willingness & ability to acquire quickly new Technical Skills & Business Principles
- Working experience with Productivity tools such as VISIO, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Microsoft Project
- Analytical mindset and ability to thrive in ambiguities
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience is making impactful presentations to D+ and C-Suite audiences
A successful Zifo-ite is:
- Independent, Self-Motivated & Results driven
- Willing & able to quickly acquire new Technical Skills & Business Principles
- A critical thinker who possesses logical reasoning
- Curious and always looking for creative solutions to complex problems
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent in Management or Life Sciences or IT field is mandatory
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Business Technology Consultant/Project Manager
- Minimum 8 years of experience working with Customer/Client focused delivery model & Global solution deployment, preferably in the pharmaceutical /Life sciences industry
- Active PMP / PgMP/Prince2 Certification
- Experienced in managing large customer engagements ($5M+ revenue / 50+ global team) that have multiple services being offered by the provider organization
- Expert in Project Management, SDLC types, people management
- Familiar with the global delivery model and have experience working with multidisciplinary teams located across varies geographies
- Consultative capabilities to convert business problems to opportunities
- Flexible in handling tactical issues as well as possess ability to think strategically
- Expert in crisis/problem management and willingness to get hands on to expedite problem resolution
- Function as a coach to the teams to improve collaboration and outcomes
- Possessing innovative mindset and have an eye for continuous improvement
- Experienced in managing large & concurrent projects/programs
- Program Management skills
- Managing a portfolio of projects
- Coordinating strategic road mapping
- Resource & Effort Planning
- Project Planning & Scheduling
- Scope & Time Management
- Vendor Management
- Risk Assessment
- Cost/Benefit Analysis
What we bring to the table:
CURIOSITY DRIVEN, SCIENCE FOCUSED, EMPLOYEE BUILT. Our culture is unlike any other, one where we debate, challenge ourselves, and interact with all alike. We are a curious bunch, characterized by our passion to learn and spirit of teamwork. Zifo is a global R&D solutions provider focused on the industries of Pharma, Biotech, Manufacturing QC, Medical Devices, specialty chemicals and other research-based organizations. Our team’s knowledge of science and expertise in technology help Zifo better serve our customers around the globe, including 7 of the Top 10 Biopharma companies.
We look for Science – Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Technology, Biomedical Engineering, Microbiology etc. We possess scientific and technical knowledge and bear professional and personal goals. While we have a “no doors” policy to promote free access within, we do have a tough door to walk in. We search with a two-point agenda – technical competency and cultural adaptability.
We offer a competitive compensation package including accrued vacation, medical, dental, vision, 401k with company matching, life insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
If you share these sentiments and are prepared for the atypical, then Zifo is your calling!
Zifo is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.