Scientific Application Support Consultant
Zifo RnD Solutions
Location: Cambridge, MA
Curious about this position?
The individual will be responsible to manage projects that supports multiple applications at Pharmaceutical and Biotech customers such as Dotmatics, Biovia and perform development/maintenance activities of other internal applications. The individual will provide the technical and delivery management skills required to analyze customer needs and gaps to propose and implement solutions for the desired state. He or she will have to work with Business Users and Managers of Customers in conjunction with the internal Zifo team.
Curious about your responsibilities?
- Install applications on Windows and Linux
- Implement configurations within Biovia and Dotmatics
- Develop configurations for internal tools on Java, JS
- Perform analysis on user metrics by creating Dashboards on Python/PowerBi
- Produce and deliver required technical documents and reports to customers
We are curious about YOU!
We get excited about consultants who:
- Strong Written and Oral communication skills
- Technical skills
- Strong Experience with Biovia and Dotmatics Platforms
- Experience with dashboard creation
- Experience developing tools and applications using Java
- Strong experience working on Linux and Windows Servers
- Project Management skills
- Resource & Effort Planning
- Task Planning & Scheduling
- Scope & Time Management
- Vendor Management and Risk Assessment.
- Strong understanding of R&D process and experience developing web-based tools.
- Ability to prioritize requirements, handle escalations, guide the team and remove blockers
- Knowledgeable about the Chemical Discovery & Development processes and similar workflows.
- Knowledge on standard and policies including 21CFR part 11, GLP, GCP etc.
A successful Zifo-ite is:
- Independent, Self-Motivated & Results driven
- Willing & able to quickly acquire new Technical Skills & Business Principles
- A critical thinker who possesses logical reasoning
- Curious and always looking for creative solutions to complex problems
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent in a scientific or health care field.
- Minimum 3 years as a Technical Consultant, preferably in the pharmaceutical /Life sciences industry.
What we bring to the table:
CURIOSITY DRIVEN, SCIENCE FOCUSED, EMPLOYEE BUILT. Our culture is unlike any other, one where we debate, challenge ourselves, and interact with all alike. We are a curious bunch, characterized by our passion to learn and spirit of teamwork. Zifo is a global R&D solutions provider focused on the industries of Pharma, Biotech, Manufacturing QC, Medical Devices, specialty chemicals and other research-based organizations. Our team’s knowledge of science and expertise in technology help Zifo better serve our customers around the globe, including 7 of the Top 10 Biopharma companies.
We look for Science – Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Technology, Biomedical Engineering, Microbiology etc. We possess scientific and technical knowledge and bear professional and personal goals. While we have a “no doors” policy to promote free access within, we do have a tough door to walk in. We search with a two-point agenda – technical competency and cultural adaptability.
We offer a competitive compensation package including accrued vacation, medical, dental, vision, 401k with company matching, life insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
If you share these sentiments and are prepared for the atypical, then Zifo is your calling!
Zifo is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.