Senior Business Systems Analyst - GLP
Zifo RnD Solutions
Curious about this position?
The individual will be responsible to coordinate and support strategic projects for R&D division at Pharmaceutical and Biotech customers. The individual will provide the consulting skills required to analyze customer needs and gaps to propose solutions for the desired state. He or she will have to work with Business Users and Managers of Customers in conjunction with the internal Zifo support team.
Curious about your responsibilities?
- Review Business processes and systems
- Evaluate Industry trends to identify areas for optimization
- Develop recommendations and future state strategy
- Perform Gap Analysis, Define Future state process workflows and data models
- Produce and deliver required documents and reports to customers
We are curious about YOU!
We get excited about Business Analysts who:
- Are independent, Self-Motivated & Results driven
- Demonstrate a willingness & Ability to acquire quickly new Technical Skills & Business Principles
- Possess the Ability for Critical Thinking and Logical Reasoning
- Hold a solid Understanding of Pharmaceutical Research and Drug Discovery & Development processes and Biologics workflows
- Understand SDLC(Agile is preferred), ITIL concepts, Database Design and Data Modeling concepts
- Able to facilitate Scrum ceremonies, prioritize requirements, guide development team and remove blockers
A successful Zifo-ite is:
- Independent, Self-Motivated & Results driven
- Willing & able to quickly acquire new Technical Skills & Business Principles
- A critical thinker who possesses logical reasoning
- Curious and always looking for creative solutions to complex problems
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in biology, biotechnology, chemistry, or related discipline
- 7 - 10 years experience as a Business Analyst within the Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical or related domain
- Strong Written and Oral communication skills
- Experience with process development
- Experience and familiarity with Benchling
- Business Analysis Skills
- Requirements elicitation & Use Cases creation
- Technical Writing
- Data Analysis
- Process & Data Modeling
- Data Mining o Cost/Benefit Analysis
- Project Management skills
- Resource & Effort Planning
- Task Planning & Scheduling
- Scope & Time Management
- Vendor Management and Risk Assessment
What we bring to the table:
CURIOSITY DRIVEN, SCIENCE FOCUSED, EMPLOYEE BUILT. Our culture is unlike any other, one where we debate, challenge ourselves, and interact with all alike. We are a curious bunch, characterized by our passion to learn and spirit of teamwork. Zifo is a global R&D solutions provider focused on the industries of Pharma, Biotech, Manufacturing QC, Medical Devices, specialty chemicals and other research-based organizations. Our team’s knowledge of science and expertise in technology help Zifo better serve our customers around the globe, including 7 of the Top 10 Biopharma companies.
We look for Science – Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Technology, Biomedical Engineering, Microbiology etc. We possess scientific and technical knowledge and bear professional and personal goals. While we have a “no doors” policy to promote free access within, we do have a tough door to walk in. We search with a two-point agenda – technical competency and cultural adaptability.
We offer a competitive compensation package including accrued vacation, medical, dental, vision, 401k with company matching, life insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
If you share these sentiments and are prepared for the atypical, then Zifo is your calling!
Zifo is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.