Commercial Account Manager & Business Developer
Zifo RnD Solutions
MUST BE FLUENT IN ENGLISH AND FRENCH
Commercial Account Manager and Business Developer France & Spain
To support the large growth that we see at Zifo, we are hiring a Commercial Account Manager. He or She will join the Zifo France-Spain Customer Success Management team. In Zifo’s terms, Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are in charge of acquiring new customers, assisting in the customer business needs understanding, contracting. CSMs also stay involved during any contract life as they participate to project governance meetings as Commercial arm, ensuring proper contract monitoring.
At Zifo, we are a specialist service provider to Science led companies. We work across research, development and into manufacturing for companies where understanding science is key. We help customers to select, implement, integrate and maintain their software eco-system and we do that with the understanding of their business process. That is what makes us different, we understand the purpose of the applications which means we can better support our customer management, scientists and technicians.
This position is to address in priority Spain targets and existing customers but also some French accounts, job will be ideally located in France and travels to Spain will be required.
What are the job responsibilities?
- Lead business development for Spanish based companies
- Participate to Customer account strategy definition and maintenance
- Collect customer business needs and write commercial proposals, statement of works
- Perform active Account Mining by expanding relationships beyond the current set of customer contacts/business groups and work with management on the business plan for success
- Partner with Service Delivery Managers at Zifo to ensure transition of projects from contracting to project execution
- Partner with Service Delivery Managers at Zifo to monitor implementation of project management standards and participate to project governance meetings as the commercial arm.
- Contribute to fiscal planning and customer revenue forecast
- Identify and develop new opportunities in existing and new accounts by promoting Zifo as a R&D trusted partner
- Contribute to Zifo culture and objectives
- Be a part of a dynamic and exciting consulting organization
- Set up new partnerships with R&D software vendors
- Bring innovation to our business. Identify ways we can improve and grow.
What are the required skills?
- Business development skills
- Strong Written and Oral communication skills (Spanish, English and French)
- Commercial process understanding, from business needs discussions to contractualization
- Program Management or customer account management skills
- Understanding customer needs to produce proposals / SOW’s
- Scope & Time Management & Vendor Management
- Customer Relationship Management software, Managing Forecast and Pipeline data
- Readiness to work on highly scientific applications or topics used in the R&D / lab environment (e.g. Laboratory Information Management System, Electronic Laboratory Notebook, scientific data management…)
- Consulting skills (problem solving, scoping, slide writing, roadmap design, maturity analysis…) are a plus
What are the desired competencies?
- Curiosity to learn the very diverse set of capabilities Zifo has in order to be able to sell them, with the assistance of our solution experts in delivery and technical departments
- Independent, Self-Motivated & Results driven individual
- Willingness & Ability to find solutions to problems, to use your knowledge, network and experience to be successful. Bring new ideas to the organisation and execute on these, make progress happen.
- Integrity. An absolute requirement. With customers and internally. We always do the right thing
- Ability for Critical Thinking and Logical Reasoning
- Good Understanding of Pharmaceutical Research and Drug Discovery & Development processes and Biologics workflows
- Previous experience with working in large scale implementation projects is a big plus
- Ability to constantly and positively challenge people to grow and develop
- Agile and fast. To sustain our growth, we need to act before we have all the data. But we also look at the data we have available and make decisions based on judgement.
- Experience in dealing with partners (scientific IT vendors) is a plus
What is the required education/work experience?
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent in a scientific, management or health care field
- 4 to 7 years of experience in a services organization performing business development
- Experience in a R&D, Pre-Clinical environment, or Digital consulting
If you are attracted by the idea of joining a team where the employee is integral to the success of the company, where trust, empowerment and self-development are more than just words…. then Zifo could be the Company for you. Here at Zifo, these values are the backbone of our culture.