Senior SOX Compliance Analyst
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
Key Essential Functions:
- Work independently; Develop audit plan and testing strategies to complex IT processes and controls, including automated controls.
- Develop audit plan and execute on testing strategies for the system implementation and ongoing monitoring of SAP S/4 HANA, Snowflake, and Salesforce including but not limited to data conversion and integration controls
- Assists contractor and team members in testing IT controls, and perform initial workpaper peer review as needed for all other relate SOX in-scope systems.
- Use data analytics tools such as Snowflake to automate testing of IT General Controls, Automated Controls, Interfaces, Reports, and Computing Controls.
- Assists in the mitigation of segregation of duties conflicts for SAP systems.
- Establishes relationships with personnel in the IT and Security department to identify and understands process changes or system implementations that are relevant to core compliance activities.
- Participates as part of the team responsible for documenting relevant application and general computer controls for new applications or new businesses acquired.
- Assists the Internal Audit team with data analytics routines out of Snowflake or other similar tool to automate testing of various Information Technology General Controls.
- Assess and analyze the impact of IT control deficiencies and audit findings; gain stakeholder agreement on root causes of issues and appropriate corrective actions, while maintaining positive business relationships.
Minimum Qualifications, Experience, Skills, Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or related field.
- CISA, CIA, CPA and/or relative certification preferred and in good standing
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology External Auditing, Internal Auditing, and/or related areas or combination of experience
- Strong understanding of internal auditing standards, Sarbanes-Oxley, COSO, COBIT and risk assessment practices across a variety of applications and infrastructures
- Proven experience in leading the execution of end-to-end SOX auditing of IT General Controls, Automated Controls, Interfaces, Reports and Computing Controls; Designing and implementing internal controls
- Experience with SaaS solutions such as SAP, Salesforce, Workday
- In-depth knowledge of data analytics tools and techniques, including data visualization, data mining, and statistical analysis.
- Experience working with large datasets and using data analytics to identify patterns and trends.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python, R, or SQL, and experience with data analytics tools such as Tableau.
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated ability to obtain, evaluate and interpret information and reach logical, fact-based conclusions
- Displays a strong work ethic and capable of working with minimal supervision
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
Something looks off?