Senior Software Engineer(Atlassian SME)
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
Role Description A Senior Software Engineer for the Enterprise Technologies Shared Applications team provides experience-driven guidance for users of our supported enterprise applications. These currently consist of the Atlassian suite of applications (Jira, Confluence, and Jira Service Management).
- 8+ years experience with Atlassian Suite Administration (Jira/Confluence/JSM/BitBucket)
- Vast experience with variety of Jira/Confluence add-ons (e.g. Structure, ScriptRunner, Rich Filters)
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and projects with tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal (verbal communication) skills
- Exceptional documentation (written communication) skills
- Strong leadership (initiative taking) abilities
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Leadership and Guidance
- Analyze, review and document current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement
- Determine what is working well and what can be improved upon
- Suggest and implement “Best Practices” to improve teams usage of Agile (Scrum/Kanban) methodologies and all parts of a Jira project design (issue types, workflows, fields, etc.)
- Collaborate and foster exceptional teamwork and buy-in of new methods and ideas
- Jira & Confluence System Administration
- Common Jira & Confluence administration tasks (new projects, customization of existing projects, ROI assessments of Jira/Confluence add-ons, etc.)
- M & A projects involving the migration of issue data and documentation from one system to our Jira/Confluence Cloud instances, such as from GitLab, Asana, Jira/Confluence (Server/Data Center/Cloud)
- Training and Knowledge Sharing
- Ability to provide specialized training to teams for Jira and/or Confluence
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
Something looks off?