Customer Enablement Manager
The Customer Enablement Manager is a key member of the customer onboarding and education team and is responsible for ensuring that ZoomInfo learning content and collateral is best in class for our customers. The Customer Enablement Manager works closely with the go to market teams, including our product marketing team, to develop internal and external content for training and best practices in the use of all ZoomInfo products. This includes developing systems for the ongoing audit and revision of content; collaborating in the editing and development of curricula; and developing protocols for measuring efficacy of the same over time.
This is a night shift position working 7pm - 4am from our office in Chennai. We offer a car service, night shift allowance, and some in-office food options.
- Work with subject matter experts, including the customer education team, product management, product and customer marketing, and launch teams to identify training needs and delivery quality learning activities.
- Write, edit, and proof content for the online Knowledge base and ZoomInfo University.
- Coordinate training content releases with the LMS Administrator to ensure the delivery of online content reaches a maximum number of learners.
- Ensure that the roll-out of new materials, whether internal or external, has the approval of stakeholders, and appropriately represents the ZoomInfo brand and standard of excellence.
- Perform a wide variety of professional tasks, which demand a high level of creativity and imagination, as well as a thorough knowledge of the applicable needs and expectations of employees/customers.
- Perform all LMS data entry related tasks including uploading webinars and Instructor Led Training (ILT) content within a specified time period.
- Works independently, applying intensive and diversified knowledge in broad areas of assignments.
- Oversee backend processes related to the ZoomInfo University and our multiple Knowledge Centers
- Serve as main contact for end-user troubleshooting
- Manage enrollment across customers and internal employees
- Upload individualized customer training content produced by Customer Learning & Development Managers
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1+ years of related experience
- Good command of English both oral and written
- Excellent organizational, computer, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate PC/keyboarding skills
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously and ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Ability to follow instructions and perform repetitive tasks
- Ability to learn new software programs
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience with Learning Management Systems is preferred
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
Something looks off?