Senior Machine Learning Architect/ML Platform
ZoomInfo is the premiere provider of GTM solutions for revenue teams at businesses of all sizes. These solutions are built on a solid foundation of curated data on businesses and business professionals. As part of the machine learning and data sciences team, you will work on the machine recognition, prediction, and information processing systems and platforms to organize and extract valuable insights at scale from rich and diverse datasets gathered from first, second, and third party sources.
What you will be doing in this role:
This is a global role that will focus on platform/infrastructure development for all of ZoomInfo. Your time will be split between oversight/design of ML and data science products AND defining standards, process and tools that the entire org will use to drive culture and achieve high operational efficiencies. We utilize TensorFlow, Spark, Airflow for orchestration, docker and database cache and cueing systems to support service type projects.
- Implementation, productionisation, deployment and integration of ML models and automated pipelines
- Prototype innovative solutions using emerging technologies such as large language models (LLMS)
- Partner with data scientists to review and co-optimize technical designs
- Support the productionization and deployment of data science models and pipelines
- Optimize machine learning and relevant data processing code for scale and robustness
- Evangelize and drive adoption of the ML platform; which includes cost and scalability analysis of machine learning products
- M.S. with 5+ years, or B.S. with 8+ years experience working with machine learning models and deploying them into production
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Data Science, or other related computational fields
- Expertise in Python and SQL, with working experience in Apache Spark, Hadoop, Databricks, Snowflake, or other big data systems
- Experience with orchestration frameworks such as Airflow a plus
- Experience with Scala, Docker and Kubernetes a plus
- Experience with machine learning frameworks such as Scikit-learn, SparkML, or XGBoost, etc.
- Experience with natural language processing or deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Pytorch, or HuggingFace, etc.
- Have a data-centric mindset and willingness to dive into data
- Able to work through potentially challenging datasets with methodical grace
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
The US base salary range for this position is $154,500.00 - $202,950.00 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.