Director, GTM Plays Team
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability, and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! The Director, GTM Plays Team is the orchestrator of ZoomInfo’s outbound and signal based go-to-market strategy. Reporting to the VP of Integrated & Partner marketing, the GTM Plays Team is crucial for capitalizing on intent signals from our prospects and customers and turning it into actionable pipeline for sales.
You will have the opportunity to help shape the future of outbound GTM plays strategy by building automated, scalable programs that drive revenue. You will partner with senior leaders across the business on innovative ways to reach and engage our target, in-market audiences. Our team values attention to detail, creativity to find better solutions for our customers, and having fun while winning together.
- Lead a team of approx 15 campaign specialists and data operations professionals to build a scalable GTM outbound engine.
- Leverage data, technology, and customer insights to develop & optimize GTM Plays that maximize ACV through cross-channel orchestration, personalization at scale, and Account-Based efforts.
- Partner with marketing and sales executives to surface & prioritize new projects, as well as review & optimize existing Plays, to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of our GTM funnel.
- Work closely with related teams to more fully automate our GTM Plays, while more tightly integrating them with other marketing & sales channels.
- Monitor and analyze key success metrics in order to continuously optimize programs, as well as provide insights and recommendations back to the business at large.
- Develop supporting documentation for outbound processes and programs, including standard operating procedures, team communication, performance results, and project management.
- Outbound revenue (ACV) growth of approximately 30-40% YOY
- High team retention while providing career development opportunities
- Improved key performance indicators such as campaign relevance scores, reply rates, and overall engagement
- Team execution efficiency as measured by output per headcount
- 10+ years of experience in B2B technology organizations.
- 3+ years of experience leading data or operations teams and working with Sales Development teams to drive revenue.
- Ability to take manual processes into a scalable, automated processes.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires quick adjustments and re-calibration of priorities when business needs change.
- Strong executive communication and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of email marketing and prospecting best practices.
- Strong understanding of technology and data integration tools and processes.
- Proficiency in data analysis and data management tools such as Tableau, Alteryx, Snowflake.
- Proficiency in sales engagement platforms such as Engage by ZoomInfo, Outreach, or SalesLoft.
- Experience with ZoomInfo platforms is a plus
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
The US base salary range for this position is $144,000.00 - $216,000.00 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
Something looks off?