Team Lead, Web Design
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability, and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
ZoomInfo is looking for a Web Design Team Lead to join our outstanding Creative Design team and partner with our creative leads to bring our brand and marketing to life. You will be challenged to ideate, concept, and problem-solve against key marketing briefs.
In this position, you will oversee a team of web designers responsible for creating and elevating brand awareness of ZoomInfo and its portfolio of brands through creative design. You will provide inspiration to the team, taking our creative capabilities to a new level as we continue to grow. Energize the team with a natural eye for design and a drive to inspire dynamic ideas that connect with all types of audiences.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of Web Designers using best-in-class design tools, techniques, and technologies to produce innovative designs for a diverse range of applications
- Provide expertise and art direction from kickoff to final production, coordinating work from internal stakeholders and team members to ensure the highest quality deliverables
- Confer with internal stakeholders to discuss project requirements, objectives, strategy, and presentation concepts and then coordinate creative activities
- Contribute design support to the major projects and initiatives taken on by your team
- Review and approve proofs of materials developed by team members as well as outside vendors, providing detailed and actionable feedback
- Mentor, coach and develop a diverse group of team members for a high level of sustained performance
- Foster a positive, inclusive environment that attracts, motivates and retains top talent
- Understand the creative vision provided by the creative leadership and infuse it into your team
- Create, concept, inspire others, and roll up their sleeves while bringing creative ideas to life; can deliver and receive direct and clear feedback
- BA or BFA degree in Art/Design or a related field, or relevant experience.
- At least 7+ years of experience with UI/UX and interactive design.
- At least 3+ years of experience leading a team
- A solid understanding of and hands-on experience applying web design principles and best practices
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS and component-based web design. Design with development in mind, and ability to work closely with the development team to build any pages or projects required.
- A great eye for detail, and the ability to create pixel-perfect assets.
- Ability to translate marketing objectives into clear, creative strategies including goals and objectives for your Web Design team
- Excellent experience with Figma, including working within and expanding a design system.
- Experienced with desktop and mobile design
- Strong design, color, composition & conceptual ideation abilities
- Quick sketching methods & the ability to create accurate wireframes. Experience with user testing is a plus.
- The ability to work with little to no supervision in delivering high-quality work and is capable of effectively collaborating with global, cross-functional teams as needed
- Ability to successfully build, coach, motivate and inspire a diverse, high-performing team to achieve outstanding results
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization. Experience partnering with stakeholders to prioritize an effective roadmap.
- Excellent listening, project management, interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks -- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfo’s investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital. For more information about our leading marketing and sales intelligence solution, visit www.zoominfo.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
The US base salary range for this position is $76,000.00 - $104,000.00 + bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
Something looks off?