Tax Accountant - New Grads
Location: Vancouver, Washington
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As a Tax Analyst, you will report to a Senior Tax Analyst and will be responsible for assisting with corporate direct and indirect tax compliance, tax provisions and other tax projects as required by the company.
The responsibilities of this opportunity may include:
- Preparation of federal, state & local income and franchise tax returns
- Support the Company’s indirect and other tax filings (sales and tangible personal property taxes)
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly and annual income tax provision computations
- Preparation of monthly tax account reconciliations
- Perform tax research, planning, and analysis on a wide variety of federal and state tax matters
- Support tax audits and review and draft response to correspondences and notices from various taxing authorities
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A wonderful attitude with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team
- Strong writing and other communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree. A degree in accounting, a law degree, or master’s degree a plus
- Some tax experience in industry or public accounting is desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
The US base salary range for this position is $55,000 - $65,000 + bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
Something looks off?