IT Support Engineer III
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Ability to resolve issues related to printing, desktop hardware, and connectivity issues
- Support sites remotely, and onsite as needed and assist in managing other technologies
- Ability to work with a ticketing system and provide quality updates to internal customers and internal teams.
- Ability to troubleshoot/resolve issues in a timely manner
- Follow standard help desk procedures and recommend changes for continuous improvement.
- Install, make changes and repair computer hardware and software
- Follow-up with employees to ensure issues are resolved
- Provide employee customer assistance
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention, redirecting problems to appropriate resource
- Log all help desk interactions
- Expand our ever improving automated helpdesk BOT system
- Working across time zones
- Responding to crisis situations in a timely manner
- Meeting team performance requirements
- Proven 5+ years working experience in Information Technology
- Strong computer skills and interest
- Knowledge of Windows, Mac and others
- Customer service orientation
- Experience with Gsuite, Slack, ServiceNow, Okta, RingCentral and Zoom for starters
- Strong troubleshooting and problem analysis
- Relevant certifications a real bonus
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks -- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfo’s investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital. For more information about our leading marketing and sales intelligence solution, visit www.zoominfo.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
The US base salary range for this position is $69,520.00 - $90,400.00 + bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
Something looks off?