Senior Customer Marketing Manager
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Senior Customer Marketing Manager (Customer Engagement Marketing team), you will report to the Senior Manager, Product Marketing.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Own the strategy and execution of the customer experience from a customer journey and communication perspective for ZoomInfo’s Product-Lead Growth initiatives, as well as the trial platform, ZoomInfo Lite, and our Admin Portal.
- This individual will partner with PMMs to develop a strategic cadence of customer-focused communications to drive adoption, engagement, and overall KPIs.
- Own the strategy, execution, and maintenance of the nurtures & lifecycle communications (standard, renewal, and expansion campaigns) for PLG motions, ZoomInfo Lite, and Admin Portal.
- Lead the customer communication strategy for the ZoomInfo Lite auto-trial programs. Develop the strategy, make recommendations to stakeholders, and execute on strategy. Share reporting with leadership on a regular basis.
- Voice of the customer - advocate for the customer and consistently conduct interviews (individual, round table) to understand pain points and areas of opportunity and strengths. Leverage interviews and insights to improve the customer journey and communication strategy.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years combined product-lead growth and/or growth marketing experience delivering highly successful user acquisition and engagement strategies within B2B
- Experience with building out a successful customer lifecycle to support product-lead growth
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strategic thinker with the tactical skills to execute on ideas
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to turn projects around quickly
- Ability to work well with customers and internal teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Ability to manage and drive cross-functional work
- Strong written and verbal communication
- A track record of getting things done
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
The US base salary range for this position is $124,00 to $155,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
Something looks off?