Senior Software Engineer
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
Are you passionate about developing cutting-edge technical solutions to enhance the consumer-facing experience?
We are currently looking for a resourceful, driven, team player with a competitive spirit, and strong technology acumen to help contribute to the rapidly growing product engineering team. If you have a curiosity for technology, a passion for making your customers successful this could be the role for you.
Our product has a web-based frontend leveraging React and a backend written in Django Rest Framework. We use GitHub for version control and our infrastructure is entirely hosted via AWS cloud services. This is a full-time position and includes a competitive base salary, a full range of benefits, and an awesome team of creative people by your side.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Oversight on the architecture and performance of all Data Orchestration Products
- Development of new features in the product based on the Roadmap
- Fixing of Critical Defects
- Integration with 3rd party frameworks
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Write automated unit, system and integration testing suites
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact analysis
- 5+ years of experience in developing web-based applications, software development and design using React JS
- At least 3 years experience working as a React.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications, training, or work experience
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
Something looks off?