Tax Manager, State & Local
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done, we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As a Senior Sales Tax Analyst, you will report to a Senior Tax Manager and will be responsible for assisting with corporate indirect tax compliance, sales tax audits, pursuits of voluntary disclosures (VDA), and other ad hoc projects for indirect tax.
The responsibilities of this opportunity may include:
- Prepare and file sales tax returns in compliance with jurisdictional requirements and deadlines
- Conduct thorough research and stay updated on federal, state, and local sales tax laws, and reporting requirements
- Perform sales tax reconciliations and assist in the resolution of variances and discrepancies against internal records
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure proper sales tax treatment for new products, services, or business initiatives
- Work closely with the finance and accounting teams to ensure accurate recording and reporting of sales tax liabilities and expenses
- Support tax audits by providing documentation, explanations, and resolving any inquiries or discrepancies
- Review and draft response to correspondences and notices from various taxing authorities
- Track emerging trends and changes in sales tax laws to proactively address potential impacts on the Company
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A wonderful attitude with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and deadlines
- At least three years of tax experience in industry or public accounting, with a primary focus in the sales & use tax area
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or related field, with law degree or master’s degree, a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, a plus
- Experience in SAP and OneSource Sales Tax engine, a plus
The US base salary range for this position is $88,000 - $110,000 + bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in a position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their numbers.