Revenue Operations Analyst III
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
The Revenue Operations Analyst 3 position will drive efficiency and improve down funnel results through detailed lead and demo routing analysis. This role will also support sales process initiatives, identify process/policy issues, analyze process data, and find solutions to drive meaningful results for the business. Reporting to the Manager of Revenue Operations (TBH), this role will partner with other departments including Sales, Marketing, Business Technologies, Global Enablement and Finance to be proactive in recommending improvements to drive total sales productivity.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Detailed analysis of the current quote to contract & order to cash processes that are leveraged across the sales, customer, contracts, and finance organizations.
- Leverage tools such as Salesforce, Snowflake, Monte Carlo, and Pagerduty, to report on process effectiveness, understand data flows, and set up proactive alerting against contracts processes
- Proactively identify, monitor, and provide insights on operational area for improvement by benchmarking our processes against industry best practices and providing back recommendations and key considerations to the business process owners
- Document existing business/technical processes & ensure process changes to sales support systems are consistent with business needs to drive business outcomes
- Manage data hygiene within SFDC & supporting systems
- Support with the scoping of requirements, and implementation of all quoting & closing processes
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, major in Business, Finance/Accounting, Economics preferred
- 4+ years of strong analytical experience in a systems operation, business analysis or sales operations role preferred
- Strong experience of Salesforce CPQ architecture & industry best practices
- Strong Salesforce.com and reporting experience required
- Experience with opp to contract, and order to cash industry best practices
- Familiarity with relational databases, data hierarchies and working with structured data inside of Salesforce and outside (Excel/ Tableau)
- Ability to work through ambiguity, manage up, and build consensus across a variety of teams and stakeholders
- Exceptional interpersonal, organization and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to execute proactively instead of reactively and lead a project from conception to completion
- Strong attention to details and numbers
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- High degree of responsibility and ownership
- Passion for continuous improvement and learning
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
Something looks off?