Advertising Operations Specialist
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
This is a night shift position working 5pm - 2am from our office in Chennai. We offer a car service, night shift allowance, and some in-office food options.
AdOps Specialist -
What you'll be working on:
- Troubleshoot technical advertising issues, communicating effectively from discovery to post incident, engaging development stakeholders where required
- Generate aggregated reporting to allow Customer Delivery Managers and support teams to make strategic campaign optimization decisions
- Contribute to ad hoc strategic projects and reporting
- Provide operational support to external and internal clients to resolve any issues and develop a plan for the prevention of the same issues
- QA, troubleshoot and monitor all campaign delivery and ad creative approvals
- Contribute to regular reporting creation
- Contribute to campaign wrap up reporting results
- Monitor bid logs / develop trend reporting for ad campaign performance
What you bring:
- BA/BS and 4+ years of experience in an operational role in digital advertising (testing tags, tracking, monitoring campaign delivery)
- Expertise in working with DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms
- Solid experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and large data sets
- Ability to work cross functionally with product managers and other technical teams
- Self-starter with the ability to independently manage and track long-term projects
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills for handling multiple projects
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
Something looks off?