Staff Accountant III
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
This position will report to the Revenue Accounting Manager and will focus on reviewing contracts and contract modifications, billing adjustments and revenue analysis. This teammate will work closely with other internal departments, i.e., Accounts Receivable/Collections, Sales and Finance to ensure account adjustments are completed in a timely manner while delivering high value customer service.
• Analyze accounts and determine next appropriate action for account resolution
• Review revenue on contract modifications
• Assess sales orders and supporting documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness
• Ensure inquiries from internal stakeholders are addressed promptly and professionally
• Assist in month end reconciliation, accounting and reporting activities
• Meet key contract billing metrics and work with team to improve results
• Accounting or Finance degree or equivalent accounting-related work experience preferred
• Two (2) years revenue cycle experience with an emphasis on accounts receivable processes required or industry expertise preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word and Excel) with experience in Sales Force and ERP systems, i.e., NetSuite and SAP preferred
• Familiarity with ASC606 and SOX compliance requirements
• Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively manage enormous amounts of detailed data
• Analytical, meticulous, and organized, with well-developed written and oral communication skills
• Experience with reading and interpreting contractual language
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to adapt to fast-paced work environment and thrives on challenges
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Proficient at multi-tasking and meeting deadlines
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.