Senior QA Automation Engineer(SAP)
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
Senior QA Job Description:
We are looking for a highly motivated Sr. QA Automation Engineer who can design & build test cases, create automated testing framework. You should have the attitude to learn and challenge complex problems. You should have good communication skills, a collaborative nature, and a passion for helping other team members.
Good understanding of SaaS applications test data preparation and automation of testing. Functional knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud & CPQ (Accounts, Opportunities) and SAP modules FICO, BRIM, MM, GRC. Build test automation framework for end to end Salesforce to SAP applications using APEX or custom development tools.
Focus on contributing to the development of automated functional Integration and end-to-end tests through open source test frameworks for overall system testing within an Agile environment.
This position typically works under limited supervision and direction. Incumbents of this position will regularly exercise discretionary and substantial decision-making authority.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop Utilities for test data using APEX and perform system integration testing with ERPs like SAP.
- Work with the engineering teams to derive testing requirements throughout the development cycle.
- Perform exploratory and manual testing of the product suite as appropriate.
- Provide expertise in testing methodologies, best practices, and standards.
- Plan, design, develop, and maintain API test automation framework that facilitates automation scripting, execution, and analysis of results.
- Work very closely with IT Analysts, QA and Engineering teams to understand the end-to-end business scenarios and then partner closely with them in building an automated test suite.
- Design and Develop automation suites for the existing solutions and new enhancements via front end, APIs, and backend as well.
- You will evaluate the requirements during each release cycle to ensure all the critical business case scenarios are automated during the sprints and maintain the existing automated suite with the impacted changes.
- Review the manual test suites on a regular basis and groom the automated test suite to be used effectively in the release cycles.
- Conduct peer reviews of automated scripts to ensure code quality and alignment to standards -- both test as well as organization security
- Execute the automated suite, Triage the failures, log defects, and report the execution metrics to the team for every release cycle.
- Own the automation framework and monitor the stability rate of automated regression scripts by running complete suites at a regular interval.
- Facilitate review sessions with the IT Analysts and QA Engineers including test steps, validations and data and incorporate the feedback to improve the efficiency of overall automation.
- Work directly with DevOps to support integration testing in a continuous delivery pipeline.
- Build proofs-of-concept (POC) for growing the test automations for technologies within the IT footprint.
- Prepare and maintain the documentation of automation framework, standards, pre-requisites, and user guides.
- Conduct training on automation development processes and new innovations being designed and built.
- 6+ years of experience as a Test Automation Engineer or SDET
- RIch experience in SFDC & SAP automation testing framework and test data preparation
- At least 2 years in test script automation of SAP centric ecosystem
- Hands-on experience with tools such as Tricentis Tosca, Provar, Selenium
- Prior experience in hands-on test automation of S/4 HANA Fiori,GUI, Coupa,, and Web applications is strongly preferred
- 4+ years of object- oriented coding experience in modern programming languages like C++, Java or Python (preferably Java)
- Experience of Tosca Test Suite with SAP Modules [PTP, OTC-BRIM, RTR & Fiori]
- Hands on experience with Tosca Templates, Test Case Design and Execution Lists
- Hands-on experience in test automation tools like UFT,Tosca,Selenium,APEX & Worksoft.
- Strong experience in testing Web Services (REST APIs).
- Strong exposure to DevOps processes and skill to adapt to different CI/CD tool sets
- Experience in testing full stack and integration testing with SaaS applications.
- Manage the test automation documentation like best practices, coding standards and Framework/Infrastructure FAQs
- Experience in RPA especially using Automation Anywhere and/or SAP iRPA is a plus
- Highly motivated with keen attention to detail and work in a dynamic, fast paced, fast growing company where flexibility is imperative.
- Analytical, inquisitive, and problem-solving skills and quick learner of new automation and CI/CD tools implementation
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.