Senior DevOps Engineer (CI/CD)
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Senior DevOps Engineer, you will report to the Team Lead, and will be responsible for accommodating and anticipating the developers’ needs, providing support, infrastructure, deployment automation, and technical guidance as needed. We constantly look for ways to improve the developer experience, release infrastructure, and automation. DevOps staff provide technical guidance and infrastructure education to developers, ensuring best practices are followed while their needs are met.
A successful candidate will have a strong background in both traditional DevOps release work and modern infrastructure, with a thorough understanding of industry best practices. They will have a high level of comfort participating in challenging technical discussions, and advocating for best practices in a high-paced environment.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Work with the latest and greatest technologies such as Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform, ArgoCD and more.
- Implement complex CI/CD processes that will enable fully automated, high-quality deliverables of the ZoomInfo products
- Build and support production-grade environments based on Kubernetes across multiple cloud providers.
- Support developers deploying services in production and assist with day to day technical operation.
- Manage internal DevOps services used by the R&D, such as our internal Artifactory, Jenkins and more.
- Install, configure, update and troubleshoot our product services and tools
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- At least 3+ years of hands-on proven experience as an Infrastructure, DevOps, or Site Reliability Engineer.
- At least 2+ years of experience managing/owning a Kubernetes-based platform.
- At least 3+ years of experience building CI/CD processes in Jenkins, Pipelines, CircleCI, Gitlab or similar
- 2+ years of experience in scripting (Python/GO/Node.js/Groovy).
- Experience in SAST tools (SonarQube, Snyk, WhiteSource, etc)
- Experience in Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud - AWS or GCP preferred.
- Experience with Package Management tools (Maven, Gradle, Helm)
- Strong experience with Git
- Advanced knowledge of Linux OS and networking.
- Experience in building/enhancing multi-tier infrastructure and services using infrastructure automation tools such as Ansible Terraform, Pulumi, etc...
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.