At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
As a GTM Consultant, you will report to the Director, ZI Labs & GTM Innovation , and will be responsible for driving adoption, retention, and growth of our professional services with some of the world’s most iconic companies. This energetic professional will be responsible for all aspects of GTM advisory for their clients, including data-driven playbook creation, training, enablement and more. You will develop and execute strategic account audits, deliver design recommendations, and implementation for GTM strategy at the world's largest companies.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Design and build strategies for data pipelines, leveraging generative AI and automation, and executing GTM best practices to support the client’s internal development and expansion of GTM initiatives support Delivery Managers and customer engagements
- Define and implement data-driven GTM playbooks across a set of professional services engagements
- Supporting the GTM workflow, integrations and data strategies across ZoomInfo’s product sets and offerings
- Act as an extension of the the ZoomInfo Labs team, being a proactive advocate within ZoomInfo and with the customer to accomplish defined objectives
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Proactively grow the breadth and depth of strategic relationships within assigned customers
- Identify renewal risk and expansion opportunities, and collaborating with internal teams to remediate and/or explore
- Ensure customer feedback is clearly captured and conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvement of ZoomInfo products and services
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 4-5+ years of data / operations experience, preferably in B2B markets
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Broad knowledge and experience in Sales and Marketing processes and systems
- ZoomInfo experience strongly preferred
- General knowledge of sales and marketing data architecture
- Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management
- Experience in any of the following a plus: marketing, sales, operations, advisory, consulting, analysis, content creation
- Experience with Sales and Marketing technologies such as Apollo, Outreach, Salesloft, 6Sense, Demandbase, Salesforce, etc.
- Some experience with gen AI tools and/or verifiable interest in the topic/space.
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple customer projects simultaneously
- Communicates with internal and external customers and all levels of management
- Effectively communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Delivers informative, well-organized presentations
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Manages client expectations effectively
- Awesome sense of humor
The US base salary range for this position is $89,000.00 to $133,800.00 + bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.