Quality Assurance Engineer- Mobile
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
We are looking for a strong Mobile QA Engineer, who will be an exceptional team player, independent, detail and data-oriented, self-taught, and responsible. As a Mobile QA Engineer, you will be responsible for designing a test strategy, creating, and maintaining test cases ( for both iOS and Android mobile applications).
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Perform manual testing on Android and iOS platforms to identify and report defects, ensuring the highest quality of our mobile applications.
- Execute test cases and document test results, providing clear and concise feedback to the development team.
- Working with product managers, and development teams to test and optimize mobile products.
- Producing clear and concise test reports and releasing notes to co-workers when needed.
- Providing feedback to development teams on technical, troubleshooting, or operational issues.
- Assisting with the configuration of test environments.
- Suggesting new processes and policies to improve mobile development techniques.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- At least 3 years experience in Mobile Manual testing.
- Advanced analytical skills to identify complex issues, root causes,erroring and propose effective solutions.
- Knowledge of mobile operating systems such as iOS and Android
- Experience in writing test cases based on product requirements.
- Expreience in Error investigation using Android Studio or Xcode.
- Experience working on Agile methodology
- Knowledge of load and performance testing concepts, tools and the ability to simulate and analyze performance bottlenecks- a plus
- Highly motivated, long-term vision, self-driven, mission-oriented personality for solving problems.
- Strong team and cross-team player to interact internally and externally with other engineers in the organization.
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s in engineering, computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or a similar degree.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.