Manager, Accounts Receivable
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
The Accounts Receivable Manager is a key position that will lead our collections efforts, work closely with our customers, third parties, and the leaders of the Finance, Sales, and Customer Success teams, to create, define, implement, evolve and report on Zoominfo’s key metrics and processes around collections, while leading and managing an international team that drives the vital process of cash collections from new and existing customers.
- Lead a large international team of 20+ members
- Develop and expand the team to handle a 24hr worldwide collections process (US and India teams to support worldwide efforts)
- Quickly evaluate the portfolio as a whole to ensure cash flow targets are met
- Assist in stabilizing the team through our newly implemented SAP system ensuring we have sustainable process flows
- Develop a credit approval process and work with sales and accounting to manage writeoffs
- Own Dunning campaign strategy and manage escalations and collection cycle of past due customers
- Strategically manage relationships and priorities with internal and external customers
- Direct and follow up with a third-party agency to preserve customer relationships while ensuring account resolution
- All other duties as assigned
- 3+ years managing a large Collections or AR team in a high-volume B2B setting
- SaaS industry experience preferred, recurring revenue company preferred
- Demonstrated strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to meet and exceed cash collections targets through effective leadership
- Ability to design process flows, be comfortable managing various systems, and navigate various levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Salesforce and SAP experience preferred
- Experience with reading, interpreting, and discussing contract language
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
The US base salary range for this position is $81,000 to $102,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.