Senior Data Engineer
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As a Senior Data Engineer, you'll have a key role in building and designing the strategy of our finance analytics engineering team under the Enterprise Data Engineering group.
Our Technological Stack includes: Airflow, DBT, Python, Snowflake, AWS, GCP, Amplitude, Fivetran, and more.
What will you actually be doing?
- Building, and continuously improving our data gathering, modeling, reporting capabilities and self-service data platforms.
- Working closely with Data Engineers, Data Analysts, Data Scientists, Product Owners, and Domain Experts to identify data needs.
- Relevant Bachelor degree – preferably CS, Engineering/ Information Systems or other equivalent Software Engineering background.
- 8+ years of experience as a Data/BI engineer.
- Strong SQL abilities and hands-on experience with SQL and no-SQL DBs, performing analysis and performance optimizations.
- Hands-on experience in Python or equivalent programming language
- Experience with data warehouse solutions (like BigQuery/ Redshift/ Snowflake)
- Experience with data modeling, data catalog concepts, data formats, data pipelines/ETL design, implementation and maintenance.
- Experience with AWS/GCP cloud services such as GCS/S3, Lambda/Cloud Function, EMR/Dataproc, Glue/Dataflow, Athena.
- Experience with Airflow and DBT - Advantage.
- Experience with data visualization tools and infrastructures (like Tableau/SiSense/Looker/other) - Advantage.
- Experience with development practices – Agile, CI/CD, TDD - Advantage.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code practices - Terraform - Advantage
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
The US base salary range for this position is $133,600.00 to $183,700.00 variable compensation + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.