Account Executive III (MarketingOS)
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As a MarketingOS Account Executive, your primary responsibility is to generate new business for our MarketingOS product. The objectives will align with the company’s core values: ensure that customers are treated with respect, promote a team environment in which diversity of ideas, opinions, and backgrounds are respected and valued, conduct business with uncompromising integrity, set and attain ambitious goals, and execute to win. In addition, the Account Executive must maintain current knowledge of all products, services, and competition.
As a member of the Emerging Markets portfolio this opportunity comes with the chance to experience the newest technologies being introduced into the ZoomInfo offerings. Candidates are expected to bring an enthusiasm for new endeavors complete with the patience necessary to create scalable infrastructure and open communication that drives revenue growth.
- Primary responsibility is to achieve the revenue quota associated with generating new business. Leads will be provided to the Account Executive via a Sales Development Representative infrastructure.
- Account Executive will be expected to generate their own meetings as well to augment SDR activities and create an outbound motion at launch.
- Responsible specifically for MarketingOS - implementation, ongoing account maintenance, health, support, and growth opportunities.
- Assist in all customer requests pre-sale - from demo to legal and security review and more.
- Utilize referrals and existing business relationships to identify new business opportunities.
- Handle product demonstrations and customer Training Calls with Enablement teams
- Generate accurate forecasts and pipelines with Salesforce.com
- Identify opportunities to demo new solutions and add on products throughout the customer cycle with a focus at growth during renewal windows.
- Weekly reporting and forecasting on new business opportunities
- Ability to target the right people within TAM by understanding what clients we work within key vertical markets and how we are getting their peers quick ROI
- Inform Engineering, Product, and Development teams of client feedback and support initiatives for new product development
- 3+ years of successful and proven quota attainment – preferably a record of exceeding quota consistently
- Strong subject matter expert in selling ABM platforms and demand generation technologies to serve and support as an overlay Account Executive to both the New Business Teams as well as the R&G (Renewal & Growth) organizations.
- Experience selling into Marketing personas and C-suite executives.
- Successful demonstration of maintaining and delivering against a quota environment
- Ability to qualify opportunities quickly and build impactful relationships
- Understand how and when to deliver a compelling message
- Experience being conversant with all levels
- Success with transactional and enterprise solution selling
- High degree of confidence throughout the sales cycle
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, high energy, and a “can do” attitude, balancing multiple tasks
- Have the discipline and motivation to work independently
- Knowledge of the business intelligence market
- Working knowledge of CRM - Preferably Salesforce.com
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advances Sales and/or lead development training is recommended
What working at ZoomInfo brings you
- Work with great people - independently driven with a team mentality
- Our clients find great value in MarketingOS - making it incredibly exciting to sell
- Competitive compensation and with no commission cap
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
The US base salary range for this position is $96,000 to $112,000 + variable compensation + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.