Sr Software Engineer - Platform
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
This is a hybrid opportunity. The ideal candidate is an experienced Java Engineer who understands architecture and design with a modular system thinking mindset. We are not just looking for someone who can write code but someone who has the unique talent of looking at existing code and immediately knowing how it works and how to make improvements.
- Optimize the results of Search query to provide best in class search experience for Zoominfo users.
- Build best-in-class search and discovery systems used by millions of users globally across billions of documents.
- Solve interesting and challenging problems alongside a great team of engineers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, designers, and other stakeholders, to define and deliver on a long term and impactful roadmap for search and discovery.
- Improve search latency and relevancy using large scale data systems and machine learning.
- Develop new skills as you push your knowledge, and our technology, to new levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field is required, Masters preferred.
- A minimum of 5 yrs of Software Engineering experience.
- Expertise in designing, developing and maintaining complex distributed systems in a large scale production environment.
- Experience in building full-text search solutions (using tech like Elasticsearch, Solr) or recommendation systems.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with a track record of delivering high-quality SaaS solutions.
- Experience with Big Data Frameworks such as Apache Hadoop, Spark, Flink, Kafka, Airflow, etc. for large-scale data processing.
- Industry experience is building a scalable consumer-facing search application.
- Good understanding on how the modern Search system is built or/and how modern Search products should be evolved.
The US base salary range for this position is $142,800.00 to $195,000.00 + Bonus + Equity
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.