Product Manager III
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
ZoomInfo is looking for a Product Manager to join our MarketingOS Product Management team. This position will be responsible for creating and managing the roadmap and product development for one of our customer-facing applications. The person in this role will be responsible for working closely with sales, marketing and recruiting users as well as software development teams throughout the development lifecycle.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and identify potential new product features and functions
- Gather input from stakeholders and customers and work closely with them to define requirements
- Define requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria for product functions and features
- Clearly communicate the status of projects on the product roadmap and in development
- Crate user documentation in coordination with stakeholders
- Create and maintain competitive and strategic analysis matrix
- Oversee implementation and release workflow and deadlines
- Hold regular project reviews with Development and QA teams ensuring that the product meets business requirements
- Draft release notes for launches and work with Product Marketing to create and execute a GTM plan
- Measure adoption, usage data, and business results from product launches
- Gather market feedback from sales, marketing and recruiting users and buyers via Win/Loss calls, interviews, and other feedback loops
- Participate in support calls or other client inquiries
- 5+ years of experience in a Product Management, Business Process Analysis, or Consulting role - SaaS, Account-based Marketing, or Intent-based Advertising experience strongly preferred
- Experience working with sales, marketing or recruiting software users a plus
- Basic understanding of software development process from concept through implementation and delivery
- Prior experience with web based application development and maintenance a plus
- Understanding of UX design principles and experience working with customers and stakeholders as part of a design process
- Experience with product lifecycle management
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and excel in developing a dynamic high paced cross functional team environment
- Must be detail oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be an excellent problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
The US base salary range for this position is $$109,600 to $137,000 + bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.