Account Manager III (Enterprise)
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
An Account Manager’s primary responsibility is to renew ZoomInfo’s existing client base and cross-sell to find new business into new divisions of existing clients. The objectives will align with the company’s core values: ensure that customers are treated with respect, promote a team environment in which diversity of ideas, opinions, and backgrounds are respected and valued, conduct business with uncompromising integrity, set and attain ambitious goals, and execute to win. In addition, the Senior Account Manager must maintain current knowledge of all products, services, and competition.
- Ability to build/demonstrate value on how your clients’ peers are getting ROI using ZoomInfo
- Utilize referrals and existing business relationships to identify new business opportunities within existing clients
- Schedule and deliver online product demos
- Generate accurate forecasts and pipelines with Salesforce.com
- Work in a team environment to drive and close business over the telephone
- Ability to target the right people within existing clients by understanding what clients we work within key vertical markets and how we are getting their peers quick ROI
- Attend meetings prepared and agrees to follow through on all directives by management
- 5+ years of successful sales with proven quota attainment – a record of exceeding quota consistently
- Ability to qualify opportunities quickly and build relationships
- Understand how to deliver a compelling message
- Experience being conversant with all levels
- Success with transactional and enterprise solution selling
- High degree of confidence throughout the sales cycle
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, high energy, and a “can do” attitude, balancing multiple tasks
- Have the discipline and motivation to work independently
- Knowledge of the business intelligence market
- Working knowledge of CRM or Salesforce.com
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Sales and lead development training is recommended
What working at ZoomInfo brings you
- Work with great people - Independently driven with a team mentality
- Our clients find great value in our products making them exciting to sell
- Competitive compensation and with no commission cap
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.