Software Engineer III
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As a Data Analyst you will report to the Data Leadership and will be responsible for analyzing business information from the perspective of marketing and sales professionals in order to ensure that ZoomInfo continues to deliver the highest quality data products to our customers. Demonstrate the value of ZoomInfo data through problem solving, knowledge sharing and data deliverables. We are looking for a data whizz who can effectively communicate, solve complex data problems, and possess a strong understanding of the value of our data.
- Develop new user-facing features using Angular.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Provide oversight on the architecture and performance of all Data Orchestration Products.
- Contribute to the development of new features in the product based on the Roadmap.
- Address and fix Critical Defects.
- Integrate with 3rd party frameworks.
- Write high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines.
- Write automated unit, system, and integration testing suites.
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
- Identify and implement ideas to improve system performance and conduct impact analysis.
- 5+ years of experience in developing web-based applications, software development, and design.
- At least 3 years of experience working as an Angular developer.
- Proficiency in frontend tools including Angular, Webpack, and Cypress.
- Experience with state management using Ngrx.
- Experience with RESTful API integration and asynchronous programming.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications, training, or work experience.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.