Senior Software Engineer
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
Senior Software Engineer
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect
accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we
want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right
people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company
and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will report to the Director, Web Engineering, and will play
an important part in developing and maintaining full-stack features of our marketing platform,
which drive company growth and optimize our customer experience.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
● Develop and maintain full-stack features and services in an area of our marketing
platform, including systems, automation, integrations, or web experiences (building fast
and SEO-friendly applications with server-side rendering)
● Create modern designed projects working closely with the design team and stakeholders
● Work directly with your manager, Scrum Master, and team of engineers to solve exciting
and challenging technical problems
● Create projects from scratch using modern technologies
● Implement Headless CMS backend and frontend features
● Participate in code review and related processes
● Work with internal customers and QA teams to resolve bugs and support issues
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
● A technical background that includes modern programming languages, frameworks &
patterns, test automation, and debugging
● 5+ years of full-stack knowledge of and experience using Next.js, React, Node.js,
Typescript, GraphQL, Strapi.js, WordPress, PHP
● A track record of delivering high-quality code in codebases with a team of collaborators
● 8+ years of relevant, industry experience
● Deep knowledge of SCSS modules
● Passionate about using technology to solve interesting challenges
● A BA / BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective:
profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts
sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer,
empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their
The US base salary range for this position is $142,800.00 to $214,200.00 + variable compensation + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.