Vice President, Revenue Operations
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability, and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Vice President, Revenue Operations you will be responsible for successfully managing the Business Technologies and Revenue Operations teams in the delivery of multiple concurrent and high-impact projects, with many cross-functional stakeholders. You will assemble, manage and scale project teams throughout all phases of the project lifecycle. This role will lead business technology and revenue operations efforts for ZoomInfo and report directly to the Chief Business Officer.
This leader will manage the prioritization and execution of all Salesforce and sales automation development efforts and the implementation and success of the associated business processes.
With the above in mind, the ideal candidate will be an expert in sales automation, as well as business processes and productivity. This leader must be experienced in groundbreaking change during critical junctions of company expansion - it is an incredible time of growth and scalability here at ZI!
- Own and drive the overall GTM Operations strategy across impacted business units, including Revenue Operations and GTM Systems
- Collaborate with Go-to-Market teams to drive operational improvements to tools, technology, and process in order to optimize lead flow, sales methodology, and the GTM tech stack
- Works with technical teams on the development and rollout of new technology solutions
- Partner with Sales Enablement on sales process and automation - roll out new processes, embed them into existing systems, and maintain adherence in accordance with SLA’s
- Work cross-functionally with New Sales, Account Management, Customer Experience, Sales Development, and Marketing
- Analyze data from multiple sources (funnel, leads, demos, conversions, customer adoption, retention, upsell) and make recommendations or adjustments to the business
- Provide a long-term roadmap for sales improvement and an organizational shift from a single product to multi-product solution,
- Influence and facilitate process & systems for the Channel business, with a primary objective of implementing a new Partner Portal
- Manage sales commission processing and administration
Required Experience & Education:
- 10+ years of experience in GTM Operations, Business Technology, or related field with 3+ years of experience as a Director or above
- At least 3 years of experience leading a Sales/Rev Operations and Technology team, preferably within a SaaS company
- Deep experience driving organization change in sales improvement, process automation, sales methodology, and sales technology development and adoption
- Strong expertise in leveraging data to drive decision making and positively impact revenue outcomes
- Prior experience managing commissions processing and administration, as well as quota management for a Sales team of at least 300 quota carrying sales reps
- Experience leading direct reports and matrixed teams with a proven track record for developing and upleveling IC’s and Managers
- History working in an organization with highly complex GTM motions and sales processes required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- Expertise with Salesforce.com, CPQ, MS Excel, and Tableau
- Hands on experience leveraging marketing automation technologies such as Marketo, Pardot, or similar
- Experience in Agile development; history of working in a sprint based agile development system preferred
Work Location: 20 Bay Street, WaterPark Place, 11th floor, Toronto, Ontario M5J 2NB - must be willing to work onsite 3 day/week
Hours per week: Full time 40 hours
Vacation: 5 weeks per year prorated based on hire date for first year
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number. The CAD base salary range for this position is $237,035 CAD - $329,216 CAD + bonus + equity + benefits. Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process. We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.