Customer Strategy Specialist, MarketingOS
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
As a Customer Delivery Manager - MarketingOS, you will be an integral part of the fast-growing Delivery organization. The team consists of consultants, project managers, and various technical experts. Ultimately, Delivery is responsible for driving long-term customer satisfaction through bespoke solution delivery. The Customer Delivery Manager brings critical experience, skills, and credibility to the Delivery Team. The Customer Delivery Manager is responsible for consulting our clients on how to best configure and leverage ZoomInfo solutions to meet their unique business requirements. The ideal candidate for this position should be detail-oriented, self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented, and be able to seamlessly work cross-functionally in support of driving client success.
This person must be a self-starter and used to a fast-paced, fun, energetic environment, and comfortable with dealing with ambiguity. This person must also have a passion to solve unique world-changing technology problems.
This is a hybrid position, working a minimum of three days per week from our office in Waltham, MA.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Become a ZoomInfo MarketingOS expert, and leverage that knowledge to the benefit of our clients
- Solve complex client problems leveraging ZoomInfo technology
- Maintain your own book of high-complexity, high-value client engagements
- Provide recommendations and best practices to our MarketingOS clients based on industry and product-focused knowledge
- Create and maintain deliverables such as recommended strategy presentations, project plans, and recommended media spend to add scale and consistency across the organization
- Contribute to goal setting for the Delivery team aligned with the MBOs and company priorities established by the Executive Leadership Team
- Drive procedural standardization, accelerate delivery, and identify revenue growth opportunities through service delivery innovation
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- You have 2-5 years of professional experience with at least 1 year in the digital marketing or ABM space
- Knowledge of the digital advertising space preferred
- You have a passion for customer service
- You have a high level of business acumen and an ability to analyze business requirements and implement fit-for-purpose solutions
- You have a proven ability to manage cross-functional projects
- You have client-facing experience, preferably in the strategic and or enterprise space
- You possess strong communication skills - oral, written, and visual
- You have strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- You can travel as needed
Why join the Delivery Team?
ZoomInfo is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and ZoomInfo
The US base salary range for this position is $60,000 - $82,500 + annual bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.