Marketing Analyst III
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.ZoomInfo is seeking a Marketing Data Analyst to support our internal teams with collecting & analyzing data to drive actionable goals. This is a rapidly growing team and reports to the Director of Marketing Analytics.
In this role, you’ll be working with stakeholders across the business to define, scope and deliver on analytics needs. You will collaborate with a variety of departments, notably our Marketing team, to develop, implement & monitor the performance of business processes, operations, and services.
You will excel as a trusted advisor, creative thinker, and exceptional problem-solver with a demonstrated ability to structure and navigate complex problems and processes. You will need to simultaneously think strategically and take a hands-on approach to deep dive into our data to deliver high level or detailed well-structured models and analysis depending on the business need. You will succeed by combining analytical insight, technical proficiency, business acumen, and the ability to collaborate and influence your key partners and cross-functional teams.
Here are some things to know about ZoomInfo:
- Our B2B SaaS solution provides data intelligence for the Sales, Marketing & Recruiting industry
- We went public in Spring of 2020 in one of the year’s most successful IPOs
- We're currently experiencing hyper growth and have significant year-over-year revenue increases
- We're in the process of scaling from 1,700 employees to 5,000
- Our product offering is robust, growing and highly reviewed
If you’re interested in hopping on board -- and helping us get to even greater heights -- please keep reading!
- Perform advanced analytics, BI and reporting for marketing initiatives, ensuring achievement of expected results.
- Extract data from data environments, work with large and complex data sets to cleanse and manipulate data to formulate insights.
- Develop test plans and define success metrics. Create compelling data visualizations and business dashboards based on multi-channel analytics data.
- Work with stakeholders to understand their problems, needs and requests. This involves asking the right questions and understanding the business needs of cross-functional stakeholders.
- Support Marketing and Sales funnel optimization by providing data and insights to inform how we target customer segments, route leads, offer promotions and increase sales team productivity.
- Develop a comprehensive and deep understanding of the data and systems we work with, foster learning with colleagues using analytical tools and applications to broaden data accessibility, advance our proficiency/efficiency in understanding and using the data appropriately.
- End to end ownership of analyses involving multiple data sets, exploring new data sources and leveraging techniques to ensure competitive advantage and new business opportunities.
- Communicate findings to stakeholders and functional partners, understand end-user needs and create effective communication strategies to maximize impact and interpretability
- Manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables and establish a consultative partnership with key stakeholders to achieve their goals.
- Become familiar with and adopt appropriate analytical methodologies, tools, and applications to ensure relevant and impactful approaches; pursue technical training and development opportunities, strive to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science, Data Analytics, Business Analytics, Information Systems, Operations Management, or related degree
- At least 3+ years of experience in a data-driven role, preferably in a marketing capacity
- Prior experience with SQL required
- Experience with common BI & data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Alteryx, Looker, etc) required. Tableau experience preferred.
- Medium to Advanced Excel / Google Sheets skills
- Prior experience with Digital/Web Anaytics tools, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics, strongly preferred
- Experience designing and measuring A/B/multivariate tests preferred
- Prior experience Salesforce strongly preferred
- Experience with Snowflake or other data warehouses
- Strong communication skills & the ability to influence (at all levels) when resistance is encountered, ensuring deliverables are completed on-time with high quality
- Capable of working cross-functionally with local & remote stakeholders
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and databases
- Attention to detail
- Self starter, work independently and autonomously without much supervision
- Top-notch analytical skills and ability to draw insight and meaning out of data
- Executive presence to collaborate closely with VPs, Directors and other senior leaders
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.