Senior Sales Enablement Specialist
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
ZoomInfo is looking for an experienced, passionate, and results-oriented Sales Enablement Specialist to join a Global Sales Enablement team that supercharges ZoomInfo’s Go-To-Market organization.
In this role, you will take charge of defining and executing an enablement strategy that ensures our Customer Experience (post-sales) teams have the know-how and skill to best position our product suite, resulting in a sales velocity that is industry leading and best in class.
This role will support our Customer Experience teams in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Knowledge of and experience in global customer-facing roles is a must. This role supports our US Customer facing team, which requires night shift working hours of 6pm - 3am IST. We offer a night shift allowance, car service, and some in office food options.
Will you will do:
- Work with CX Enablement Lead in USA to define and deliver Enablement Content for all Customer Experience personas
- Establish training plans aligned with the needs of the customer experience org by utilizing modern learning and enablement approaches
- Curate all necessary messaging, content and/or tools necessary
- Project manage the execution of the enablement content
- Deliver effective and engaging content for elearning, online, and in-person delivery
- Measure end to end success of customer experience readiness according to role-specific metrics
- Act as an Enablement Trusted Advisor for Customer Experience Leadership
- Become a Subject Matter Expert in enabling the customer experience teams on products, service skills, and business acumen skills
- Educate on best practices and lessons learned regarding product adoption at all stages of the customer journey
- Meet regularly with local & international CX leadership to ensure enablement programming is driving business outcomes
- Steward Customer Experience Role Expertise across the broader Sales Enablement Team
- Partner with other members of the Sales Enablement Team to assess and identify the right skills for the customer experience roles
- Work closely with Core Program owners to assess and deliver the right skills for onboarding, ramp, and continuing education
- Contribute to creative enablement scaling, delivery, and quality assurance within the broader Sales Enablement team
- Work with US Enablement team and Human Resources in US & India to guide onboarding expectations
- Partner with Human Resources for logistics and scheduling for new CX team members
- Collaborate with Onboarding Enablement to facilitate training classes and develop content specific to the CX team in India
What you bring:
- 2+ years of collective business-to-business (B2B) experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Customer Success Management
- Customer Onboarding Management
- Customer Support
- Customer Education
- 2+ years in building, managing, and measuring program/initiative progress
- 2+ years experience working with/in enablement teams focused on Go-To-Market personas
- Demonstrated experience in content creation and delivery to post-sales teams
- Demonstrated experience in leading and project managing multiple initiatives of varying complexity and timeframes
- Experience delivering training to international audiences, especially in the US, Canada, Australia, or Western Europe, is a plus
- Experience working on international internal teams is a plus
- Experience with at least one the following:
- Customer Experience CRMs such as Gainsight (preferred), Totango, Catalyst, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with content authoring, packaging, and management tools used in enablement organization including:
- Microsoft Office Suite or Google Suite
- Learning management systems
- Video creation, editing, and delivery
- E-learning authoring tools such as RISE, Camtasia, 7 Tabs, etc.
- Content management platforms such as Seismic, Highspot, etc.
- Project management tools such as Jira and SmartSheet
- Excellent command of English, both oral and written
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously and ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Ability to influence with a engaging and inspiring personality
- Insatiable curiosity and love of product technology
- Strong project and time management skills
- Strong judgment, initiative and sense of urgency
- Proven experience in effective cross-functional & cross-cultural relationship management
- Self-starter mentality
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.