Enterprise Corporate Sales Executive III
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
Department and Role Description:
The Enterprise Corporate Sales Executive is closely aligned with the Enterprise Customer segment Senior Account Managers, as they partner together on selling to our largest, Global customers and prospects.
As an Enterprise Corporate Sales Executive, you are responsible for identifying, growing, and leading opportunities. Your role includes partnering with our Enterprise Account Managers to voice support for the ZoomInfo vision and account strategy. In this role, you will be an integral part of our account management team, focusing on our largest enterprise accounts, which are on par with industry giants like Amazon.
Our Enterprise Corporate Sales Executives are selling the ZoomInfo Platform consisting of SalesOS, OperationsOS, MarketingOS, and many other amazing solutions that make our customers incredibly successful. In other words, you would sell it all while coordinating internal resources from prospect to close.
You will work closely with current customers and prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique challenges and goals. You will consult with customers on the Zoominfo Platform to promote solutions that will help them reach their business goals. You will contribute to our business growth in a fast-paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere as a valued member of the ZoomInfo team!
- Collaborate closely with your assigned Account Management pod to understand the overall account strategy and objectives.
- Identify and target new subsidiaries and business units within the enterprise accounts to generate new business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the customer's organizational structure, needs, and pain points.
- Lead negotiations, close deals, and ensure successful contract execution.
The years of experience and skills needed to be successful will vary from 2-5 yrs of quota-carrying SaaS sales and account management experience. We will align your experience with the best-suited segment. A bachelor's degree and ZoomInfo experience are strongly preferred.
- Fluid understanding of a complex buying process and procurement processes within large organizations.
- Proven Sales Expertise: A track record of success in complex B2B sales, with experience in enterprise account management and business development.
- Strategic Thinking: Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills to identify growth opportunities within large enterprise accounts.
- Relationship Building: Exceptional relationship-building skills and the ability to establish trust with key decision-makers and influencers.
- Effective Communication: Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Collaboration: A collaborative mindset with the ability to work effectively as part of a team, particularly in partnership with Account Managers.
- Industry Knowledge: Familiarity with the industry and market trends, as well as an understanding of the unique challenges and opportunities presented by enterprise accounts.
- Adaptability: The ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and navigate complex organizations.
Across all sales teams, we are looking for the following attributes:
- Consultative selling experience
- Prospecting Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Business Acumen
- Has a driven spirit
- Ability to collaborate
- Work towards results
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong Executive Presence
- Experience articulating value
- Solution Selling Ability
- Strong Discovery Skills
- Objection Handling Skills
- Planning and Closing Skills
This role is hybrid, you must have the ability to commute to our Bethesda, MD office and work on-site 3 days per week
Comp & Benefits
The US base salary range for this position is $82,000-$96,000 + variable compensation + equity + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.