Finance Rotation Program
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
ZoomInfo’s Finance Leadership Program is a full-time, entry-level program designed to provide ambitious finance and accounting graduates a broad, cross-functional experience that can accelerate early career development. Participants will complete rotational assignments across various areas of our finance organization out of our Vancouver, Washington headquarters, providing a unique opportunity to cultivate financial and analytical skills while building relationships with senior finance leadership at a public software company.
The program lasts a total of 24 months. Assignments are generally six months in duration and could include a mix of general ledger accounting, accounts payable, technical accounting and SEC reporting, revenue accounting, financial planning and analysis, and tax accounting. During the rotational program, each candidate will be assigned a mentor who will help introduce the candidate to the assignment responsibilities and meet periodically to evaluate progress throughout the program. Once the candidate has completed the rotational assignment, the candidate will be afforded an opportunity in one of the areas in which they participated.
Key Essential Functions
General Accounting and Payables:
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Analyzing and updating foreign currency translation amounts
- Analyzing accounts payable vouchers for accurate general ledger coding
- Performing timely and accurate month end close functions
- Performing data entry of invoice coding in Coupa and ensuring on-time supplier payments
- Reconciliation of numerous accounts including Cash, Prepaids, Fixed Assets, A/P, A/R, Accruals, and various other accounts
- Assisting with annual and interim audits
- Performing intercompany transactions and reconciling intercompany balances between entities
- Technical Accounting and SEC Reporting
- Assist in the preparation of the quarterly/annual SEC filings (Forms 10-Q, 10-K, 8-K), earnings releases, and other communications/presentations
- Tie out the Company’s financial statements and footnotes using general ledger support, internal schedules, and third-party support
- Create/update supporting schedules for the preparation of financial statements
- Prepare and analyze accounting for complex transactions including debt, derivatives, stock compensation, revenue and lease accounting, business combinations, and other technical accounting areas
Functional Forecasting, Analysis and Reporting:
- Develop and fine-tune P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow modeling
- Collaborate with cross-functional organizations to identify and solve business problems
- Assist in preparing the annual budget and monthly forecasts
- Work with key department executives to enhance and refine dashboards for their team, including identifying key metrics and creating visual graphics to show trends and anomalies
- Take on a wide array of special projects and succinctly communicate the results to an executive audience
- Partner with leaders across the company to forecast and execute workforce planning
- Prepare federal and state and local income and franchise tax returns
- Assist in the preparation of the income tax provision
- Support indirect tax compliance, including sales and use tax, property tax, and gross receipts tax
- Research various technical tax issues
- Investigate and resolve tax notices
- Assist with financial statement audits, tax audits, and ad-hoc tax projects, as required
- Assist with reviewing quotes and contracts for non-standard contract terms and revenue impacts
- Assist with closing sales orders and processing contract amendments
- Perform month end close activities related to both revenue and commissions
- Perform BS reconciliations
- Prepare month end revenue reports
- Assist with completing revenue related controls
- Assist with interim and annual audits
Minimum Qualifications, Experience, Skills, Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) in accounting or finance.
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality in dealing with all financial matters
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize within a dynamic fast paced working environment where deadlines change frequently
The US base salary range for this position is $65,500 + bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.