Revenue Technology Manager III
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
The Revenue Technology Manager III role will report to the Senior Manager, Revenue Technology and will be a key stakeholder in the ongoing development, maintenance, and support of existing revenue technology-related systems, integrations, and platforms.
- Administer and maintain the revenue technology platforms, including user management, case management, security settings, and data integrity.
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users.
- Identify inefficiencies within the various revenue technology platforms, focusing on process improvement, enhancements, and cleanup.
- Regularly coordinate and perform database de-duping and cleanup procedures between IT and the business users.
- Stay up to date with the latest revenue technology releases, updates, features and recommend best practices for optimal system performance.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Create user documentation/materials to assist users with transitions to new releases and/or new applications as needed.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical and communication skills with ability to translate technical requirements to business stakeholders.
- Manage ongoing relationships with all revenue technology platform vendors.
- Performs duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- 3+ years of relevant GTM systems/Revenue Systems experience at a fast-growing B2B SaaS startup
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Deep understanding of revenue technology platforms, their architecture, and their functionality
- Experience building and managing 3rd party integrations and maintaining vendor relationships
- Demonstrated collaboration and problem solving skills
Normal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The US base salary range for this position is $82,400.00 to $113,300.00 + variable compensation + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.