Sales Development Representative, Inbound
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
ZoomInfo is rapidly growing and looking to add talented and passionate people to our Sales Development team! You’ll get world-class training while surrounded by incredible coworkers and leaders who have a vested interest in seeing you thrive. If you’re interested in a career in the exciting world of software sales and seeing the fruits of your labor set the foundation for a promising career, read on!
- Engage and qualify inbound leads to create a pipeline for Account Executives
- Articulate the ZoomInfo value proposition by educating prospective leads on our full suite of solutions
- Focus on the value that ZoomInfo brings to an organization vs. just the technical functionality by understanding the pain points that prospective customers are currently experiencing among their Sales, Marketing, Operations and Recruiting teams
- Collaborate with Account Executives to identify new sales opportunities
- Create trust and credibility with both internal and external stakeholders
- To communicate in a clear and compelling manner with a friendly demeanor
- The ability to articulate value and determine what is important to people
- Interest in sales and a desire to succeed
- To be a quick learner with an ability to solve problems
- Dependability, resourcefulness, resiliency and creativity
This role is an in-office position, with the option to work from home on Fridays
The US base salary for this position is $50,000 + $20,000 variable compensation + benefits.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.