Sales Development Representative, Enterprise
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
ZoomInfo is rapidly growing and looking to add talented and passionate people to our Enterprise Sales Development team! You’ll get world-class training while surrounded by incredible coworkers and leaders who have a vested interest in seeing you thrive. If you’re looking to grow your sales career and sharpen your skills within the Enterprise segment, this is the role for you!
- Prospect into untapped Enterprise level accounts to schedule demos and build a pipeline for the Account Executive team
- Articulate the ZoomInfo value proposition by educating prospective leads on our full suite of solutions
- Focus on the value that ZoomInfo brings to an organization vs. just the technical functionality by understanding the pain points that prospective customers are currently experiencing among their Sales, Marketing, Operations and Recruiting teams
- Collaborate with Account Managers to identify sales expansion opportunities
- Create trust and credibility with both internal and external stakeholders
- 1+ year of experience prospecting into Enterprise level accounts
- Professional communication and writing skills to articulate the value of the ZoomInfo product suite
- The ability to articulate value and determine what is important to people
- To be a quick learner with an ability to solve problems
- Dependability, resourcefulness, resiliency and creativity
This is a hybrid role, requiring a minimum of three days per week to be worked from our Waltham, MA office.
The US base salary for this position is $55,000 + variable compensation + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.