Senior Customer Advocacy Manager
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
ZoomInfo, the cutting-edge go-to-market platform renowned for revolutionizing customer acquisition and growth strategies, is seeking a seasoned Customer Success Story and Advocacy Lead. In this pivotal role, you will grow a high-caliber customer success story production engine, leveraging your extensive experience within the unique environment of a SaaS and RevTech company. Your proven mastery in nurturing strategic relationships with enterprise clients will be the cornerstone for innovative success narratives. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced leader to inject passion, creativity, and strategic direction into our customer advocacy initiatives, amplifying our customers' triumphs across a spectrum of channels and formats. You will not only contribute but also shape the future of customer marketing at ZoomInfo, collaborating with a vibrant team that values agility, execution, and the power of customer-centric storytelling.
- Design and execute a scalable customer success story production engine that will deliver a steady stream of high-impact customer success stories aligned to ZoomInfo’s strategic goals and unique brand narrative.
- Forge and deepen strategic relationships with customers, leveraging these partnerships to create a rich pipeline of advocacy content.
- Interview customers and craft compelling success stories, spotlighting their achievements and key outcomes across multiple content formats.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives with marketing, design, and product teams to innovate and amplify customer advocacy materials.
- Measure and optimize the impact of customer success narratives, using data-driven insights to refine storytelling strategies.
- Navigate and respond swiftly to market opportunities, embodying agility and foresight in a fast-paced environment.
- Foster a culture of creativity, collaboration, and continuous improvement within the customer advocacy domain.
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience with at least 2 years managing customer storytelling programs at a high-growth and fast-moving technology or SaaS business.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business (MBA preferred), Marketing, Communications or related field OR equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in creating high-impact customer success stories and a track record of building relationships across all customer segments.
- Versatility in producing and adapting content across diverse formats, from traditional write-ups to digital and interactive media (social, blog, event, podcast, video, etc).
- A proactive self-starter ready to engage and drive tangible business outcomes
- Proven strategic planning and project management skills, with the ability to consistently deliver key milestones with a knack for agile adaptation as opportunities arise.
- A gifted communicator able to craft engaging customer outreach, draft compelling showcase customer stories and influence senior leaders.
- Excellent analytical skills to identify and “cast” strategic customers aligned to key solution narratives and differentiating value propositions.
- Collaborative mindset with the ability to work effectively across teams and build relationships with internal stakeholders.
Joining ZoomInfo means being part of a high-growth, innovative company that is transforming the way businesses connect with their customers. If you are passionate about customer advocacy, storytelling, and showcasing customer business success with outstanding customer experience, we would love to hear from you!
Note: This job description is intended to convey essential job responsibilities and requirements. It is not an exhaustive list of duties, and additional responsibilities may be assigned based on business needs.
The US base salary range for this position is $124,000.00 - $155,000.00 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
#LI-PS1 #LI-hybrid #LI-Remote
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.