Customer Success Operations Specialist
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
ZoomInfo is looking for a strategic and analytical Customer Success Operations Specialist to improve the operational efficiency and effectiveness of our Customer Success organization. This role is an integral part of our strategy to ensure that we can effectively run and measure the Customer Success function. This role will partner with Customer Success leadership to develop and implement processes, tools and technologies to achieve department and company goals.
This is a hybrid role, working a minimum of three days per week from our office in Vancouver, WA.
- Develop and implement Customer Success best practices including but not limited to creating templates for reports, measuring and tracking onboarding checklists, and assisting with training materials for new team members.
- Analyze customer data such as customer usage, customer satisfaction, and customer churn, to identify trends and opportunities. Use this analysis to provide recommendations on how to improve the customer experience, reduce churn, and increase customer retention.
- Leverage deep understanding of Customer Success processes and available technologies to develop automation and streamline tasks.
- Create and manage Customer Success dashboards and reports to provide the team with a real-time view of customer health and engagement.
- Analyze team performance data to identify areas of needed improvement and track progress of the team’s efforts.
- Partner with leadership to provide support and training to Customer Success Managers to help develop knowledgeable team members that provide a top notch customer experience.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners to ensure needed customer and team data is available and accurate.
- Create consistency across the organization to ensure alignment of processes that deliver a high level of service to all customers.
- 3+ years of operations and/or analytics experience in SaaS or similar industry
- 3+ years of experience working with a Customer Success or Customer Support organization
- Broad knowledge and experience in Gainsight and/or Salesforce required
- Experience with Tableau strongly preferred
- ZoomInfo Certification preferred
- Strong analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to translate data into business recommendations
- A passion for data quality and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deliver informative, well-organized presentations
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects simultaneously
The US base salary range for this position is $77,360 to $104,170 + bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.