Cyber Defense Center (CDC) Manager
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
Are you passionate about cybersecurity and looking for a challenging and rewarding career? If yes, then we have an exciting opportunity for you. We are seeking a Cyber Defense Center (CDC) Manager to lead the ZoomInfo CDC team and protect our organization from cyber threats and incidents.
ZoomInfo’s Cyber Defense Center is overseeing the company's cyber security threats to ensure the organization operates securely. It is a strategic function in the company's cyber security team which provides visibility and awareness of threats and possible attacks.
As a cyber defense center manager, you will:
- Lead and oversee the ZI CDC team, which monitors, detects, responds, and recovers from cyber threats and incidents across our organization.
- Ensure the effective operation of the CDC, including supervising the different levels of security analysts who perform various tasks such as alert triage, threat hunting, incident handling, and escalations.
- Monitor the information flows across the network and manage the infrastructure that facilitates those operations.
- Supervise, mentor, and evaluate the performance of the CDC staff, ensuring they have the necessary skills, tools, and training
- Develop SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and supporting procedures to comply with timely responses to security alerts.
- Develop success key performance indicators (KPIs) and key metrics to measure the effectiveness of the CDC.
- Manage the MSSP and 3rd party tools contracts and services.
- Continuously improve the CDC's capabilities, technologies, and services, ensuring they meet the current and future needs of the organization
- Collaborate and report to other stakeholders and departments on incidents, ensuring timely and accurate information sharing and coordination
- Run periodic tabletop exercises (TTX) to test and improve the breach readiness and IR capabilities.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information security, information systems, or related field
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or equivalent are a plus
- At least 8+ years of experience in cybersecurity operations, incident response, or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in managing or leading a CDC/SOC or similar team
- In-depth knowledge of cybersecurity principles, frameworks, standards, and best practices
- Proficient in various cybersecurity tools and technologies such as SIEM, IDS/IPS, firewall, antivirus, EDR, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks and incidents
- High level of threat awareness and ethical conduct
The US base salary range for this position is $115,000.00 to $160,000 + Bonus + Equity + Benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process. We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.