Director, Solutions Consulting
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
The Director, Sales Solutions will lead the sales solutions team and will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies and solutions that drive revenue growth and help meet the organization’s sales objectives.
This is a hybrid position working a minimum of three days per week from our office in Vancouver, WA.
What You'll Do:
- Use knowledge and industry expertise to drive pre-sales technical discovery.
- Envision, iterate, and recommend solution architecture and components.
- Identify customer’s challenges and objectives and demonstrate the solution that addresses these requirements and brings business value to the organization.
- Anticipates and identifies client challenges that may evolve from time to time and provides solutions in accord with company policies and procedures
- Ensure the delivery of the Solution Design Document that captures requirements, solution, and implementation plan.
- Manage pre-sales assessments and technical diligence.
- Maintains current professional level of knowledge company technologies and related services in order to communicate effectively with clients and internal staff members.
- Performs duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years experience in technical presales
- Experience in data integration, Data Cloud environments, Master Data Management and GTM applications (CRM, Marketing Automation etc)
The US base salary range for this position is $182,500 to $250,000 +bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.