Senior Solutions Consultant
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
ZoomInfo is looking for a customer minded Senior Solutions Consultant who can leverage technical and data experience to perform effective solution discovery, solution design and implementation planning; leverage industry experience for reference architectures and best practices to create customer trust and accelerate sales cycles.
This is a hybrid position working a minimum of three days per week from our office in Vancouver, WA.
What you will do:
- Perform pre-sales discovery.
- Create and socialize solution options with clients.
- Demonstrate domain expertise to build customer trust.
- Deliver Solution Design Document.
- Drive knowledge share and transition to delivery.
- Develop reference architectures and best practices to help scale what we do and drive consistency in approach.
- Performs duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in data and/or related technology
- Advanced knowledge on GTM data, systems, and integrations
- Strong data analytical skills
- Understanding of CRM, marketing automation, data warehousing, cloud systems, and MDM
The US base salary range for this position is $150,000 to $170,000 + annual bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.