Manager of Customer Success, Enterprise
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
We are seeking an experienced and innovative Manager of Customer Success to join our Customer Experience team. The Manager of Customer Success plays the lead role in setting strategy for the teams responsible for ensuring our customers have a frictionless experience while using our world-class solutions. You’ll identify and drive the changes necessary to improve operating and organizational efficiency of the functions, and will develop strategic partnerships with other departments to provide meaningful insight, influence product road map, and to maximize end-to-end customer experience.
This is a hybrid position, working a minimum of three days per week from our office in Waltham, MA.
- Owns the complete customer success experience for the Enterprise team (1,000+ employee companies), strives to exceed desired service levels, and acts as an escalation point for customer issues when necessary.
- Manage customer facing teams that strategize with and guide our customers
- Introduces innovative concepts to the organization to improve the customer experience.
- Measures, achieves, and communicates agreed upon key performance indicators. Understands and addresses customer experience outliers in real-time.
- Provides feedback to Sales and Product teams regarding potential business opportunities and product innovations, based on insights gained through service interactions with customers.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years experience managing Customer Success teams for a technology company
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Technical proficiency across the technologies ZoomInfo integrates with (SFDC, Marketo, HubSpot, Eloqua, Outreach, SalesLoft, Dynamics, and others).
- Proven track record of building teams and designing processes to improve customer experience with a SaaS solution.
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving team environment.
- Strong communication, presentation, and relationship management skills.
- Proven leadership skills, with a focus on partnering with both leaders across the organization and direct reports.
The US base salary range for this position is $130,000 - $150,000 + variable compensation + equity + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.