Senior DevOps Engineer (infrastructure)
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
The Infrastructure Engineering group (IE) is responsible for innovation in infrastructure and automation for ZoomInfo Engineering. Our size, culture, and the support we receive from every area the company allow us unusual latitude and agility. We’re using that to build world class, multiprovider cloud infrastructures, based on the best technologies available, almost completely unhindered by design debt.
Staff in ZoomInfo Engineering are given autonomy and personal discretion in their work, and they get to see their work have a direct and tangible impact on the success of Engineering, and the company’s broader goals. If the idea of operating within an international team, in a fast paced work environment appeals to you, we want to hear from you.
A successful candidate will have a strong background in modern infrastructure, with a thorough understanding of industry best practices. They will have a high level of comfort participating in challenging technical discussions and advocating for best practices in a high-paced environment.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Thorough, clear, concise documentation of new and existing standards, procedures, and automated workflows
- Championing of best practices and standards around infrastructure configuration and management
- Experience in creating internal products and managing their software development lifecycle
- Deployment, configuration, and management of infrastructure via infrastructure as code
- Working hands on with cloud infrastructure (AWS or GCP prefer )
- Working hands on with container infrastructure (Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, GKE, GAE, etc.)
- Configuration and management of Linux based tools and third-party cloud services
- Continuous improvement of our infrastructure, ensuring that it is highly available and observable
- Solid understanding and practical experience with Cloud network infrastructure. 3+ years managing complex cloud infrastructures, with a strong preference for candidates who have extensive experience in GCP and/or AWS environments.
- Infrastructure as Code Mastery: At least 3 years of hands-on experience with Terraform or similar tools, demonstrating advanced skills in automating cloud infrastructure.
- Programming Proficiency: Coding skills in Go, Python, or similar languages, with at least 3 years of active development experience.
- Proven PaaS Experience: with over 3 years of experience in Docker and Kubernetes for containerization and orchestration, and a strong background in PaaS technologies, particularly EKS and GKE
- Monitoring and Observability Tools: Extensive experience with tools like Datadog, Prometheus, or similar, for at least 3 years.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues in cloud-native infrastructures.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.